One day we may try to win his..........

Nah, its bollox

We will just stick to what most other top clubs do

i was in the only other cc to win this,

dont bother it causes borrox in the cc

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 5:22 PM

How much is the golden putter worth on the resale market?  Maybe that's why they always have credits to burn Again?  I go for the balls myself.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 9:48 PM

You can't resell it because it's not a club in the Pro Shop but a "CC Reward".

Thus the "price" ain't real but only an eyecatcher - without a return price, you may deem it worthless, technically.

Those who tried it (and one bought it from his credits) were NOT impressed and gladly returned to other putters.

IMHO, it's just a Golden Calf which makes hundreds of players strive for it, but only one will get it!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 2:18 AM

alosso:

You can't resell it because it's not a club in the Pro Shop but a "CC Reward".

Thus the "price" ain't real but only an eyecatcher - without a return price, you may deem it worthless, technically.

Those who tried it (and one bought it from his credits) were NOT impressed and gladly returned to other putters.

IMHO, it's just a Golden Calf which makes hundreds of players strive for it, but only one will get it!

Paul is correct in his highlighted statement. I have played three different people who have one. Its' specs are very misleading. It's just a Max putter in a goldish colour, and no better or worse than any other decent putter.

One has to be able to properly read the greens, or a $1B putter won't be of much use.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 10:22 AM

pdb1:

gimmeballs:

How much is the golden putter worth on the resale market?  Maybe that's why they always have credits to burn Again?  I go for the balls myself.

Without a a prelol or a postlol . These moderators can't tell he was being facetious . LOL .

But you can?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 11:07 AM

pdb1:

DUH !

Sent by my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

...better than Apple I-phone IMHO.

RSS