Forums

Help › Forums

SHOUT OUT TO MAJESTIC MOUNTAIN

Fri, Oct 28 2016 12:28 PM (38 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 7:59 PM

pdb1:

Yes but no rules were changed . Majestic Mountain has been on their asses for a long time . It is no fluke . They finally beat them .

Oh SHYT ! I just looked . Georgian has regained the lead by 260 points . I spoke too soon . But damn this is close . Lol . I love it . 

GO M M .

Paul...you are right. The rules haven't changed to afford smaller CCs a chance. But it has certainly been lobbied for by many owners. As it currently stands, only a few clubs will ever have a chance to win this. Who knows?...maybe parity will become part of this tournament as well.:)

• ezlivn1
    1,727 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:31 AM

Clash 33 MMCC got the short end of the stick. Led the whole way until half of the members got booted from the last clash.

Oh well.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 8:07 AM

maybe when all of the georgian cc members have a golden putter they will stop playing clashes

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 8:20 AM

MM,,,, Will win the next one !  So says the swami .

• Oilfieldguy
    289 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 9:16 AM

Yep allot of our good players could not play in the very last clash.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 10:28 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    Paul...you are right. The rules haven't changed to afford smaller CCs a chance. But it has certainly been lobbied for by many owners. As it currently stands, only a few clubs will ever have a chance to win this. Who knows?...maybe parity will become part of this tournament as well.:)

I really don't get what you are driving at . Lobbying for what it ? I wasn't aware that only a few CC's have a chance to win this . I do not see any unfair advantages . I think it lies within the heart of the individual CC . That is the advantage . 

This event will likely remain as is . There would have to be another entirely different event created . With different criteria to be able to include smaller CC's with a chance to win . 

Frankly I am fine with the way it is . Our small CC places in the top 25 frequently . That is no easy task . And is a very big win for us . Even a top 50 placement for someone like us is a big accomplishment . I am sure that others share the same pride and satisfaction as we do even when we are only close . 

"There would have to be another entirely different event created . With different criteria to be able to include smaller CC's with a chance to win . "

Your point being?.. It's why I suggested a formula for parity. Give all participants a chance. This would also attract more CCs to the event.

"Frankly I am fine with the way it is.."

No idea why...but, whatever.

I am sure that others share the same pride and satisfaction as we do even when we are only close . "

Coming in 25th isn't close. But unless parity is developed, that's the best you can probably hope for. I doubt many others are satisfied with such an uneven playing field. Why so many CCs abstain.

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 10:43 AM

pdb1:

Yes but no rules were changed . Majestic Mountain has been on their asses for a long time . It is no fluke . They finally beat them .

Oh SHYT ! I just looked . Georgian has regained the lead by 260 points . I spoke too soon . But damn this is close . Lol . I love it . 

GO M M .

y are just to much mr bla bla bla. lol go georgian`s

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 10:45 AM

ezlivn1:

Clash 33 MMCC got the short end of the stick. Led the whole way until half of the members got booted from the last clash.

Oh well.

cry baby, they are not good enough.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 11:27 AM

One day we may try to win his..........

Nah, its bollox

We will just stick to what most other top clubs do

RSS