Help › Forums

How to Tier up - solved

Mon, Mar 27 2023 6:32 AM (27 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 4:55 PM

pdb1:

No misinformation . You expletive .

Up through Tour Master just wasn't mentioned .

Please stop spreading misinformation in this thread and elsewhere in the Forums, Paul. Thank you.

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 10:04 PM

I don't get why people are so focused on how they Tier up in this game.  Just play and let the game sort it out as is programmed to do.

And to help those that want to learn this game, please watch videos (some are in these forums) by players like Young46 and fmagnets; plus many more like them.  Young46's youtube channel is golden if you want help with this game.  

And I found a video (two actually) on how to putt using different methods by Tekoma (hope I spelled that correctly).  You will not be wasting your time if you watch those videos. 

Be happy we have a great golf simulator and world class courses to play.  

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 6:13 AM

I get it, ignoring things is hard...

BUT does everyone know there is a way to block posts on a per user basis? (Thanks to Scott Hope for instructions)

Might be easier on the brain to just block vs following them around the forum. 

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 7:18 AM

pdb1:

PureGro1:
    I get it, ignoring things is hard...

So your saying that if every detail is not covered in a post .

That is misinformation .

I get it . Not .

I have no clue wtf your talking about, misinformation?

The world is full of it- I am an adult and don't need you or anyone else to tell me what is real and what is misinfo.

What difference does it even make? this is a game, no one is giving health care advice or anything that could cause harm...

Do you really think your at the center of this universe?

I didn't direct that toward you in any way shape or form, just offering a solution to people arguing something pointless- your not going to agree with them and they sure as heck are not going to agree with you...

just seems like it would be easier to ignore - For YOU Or the people arguing with you.

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 4:08 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 6:32 AM

pdb1:
    That's all I'll say

RSS