Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating software...but does WGT care?

Tue, Oct 6 2020 3:37 PM (82 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 2:29 PM

CFoley6:

WGT is a scamming game for sure. All about extra strokes for money. Of course all the people spending like crazy think its great but a scam for sure

Then quit! We don't want to hear your conspiracy theories.

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 3:30 PM

DonCaron:

CFoley6:

WGT is a scamming game for sure. All about extra strokes for money. Of course all the people spending like crazy think its great but a scam for sure

+1

Last week i played like a dream,this week im playin like sh**,i aint gonna lose any sleep bud and thats the way it goes.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 3:45 PM

This thread has no sense. flash will be out of date soon and forfunally wgt is not going to give it a go with Html5...  When flash will be out of date people have to make a choise: Play by the launcher on steam or stop playing.  I just hope the vac system on steam will be active.  😉😉😉

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 4:05 PM

Borat74:

DonCaron:

CFoley6:

+1

Last week i played like a dream,this week im playin like sh**,i aint gonna lose any sleep bud and thats the way it goes.

Me too. I'm not concentrating on the game

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 4:20 PM

maoriand1:
    I just hope the vac system on steam will be active.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 2:56 AM

i don t know if u play on steam in other games... the vac system doesn t mean you can t run cheats. it will be always possible run cheats with every kind of games.. server side or not.. the problem is not block cheats... u can t do that.. but u can caught everyone that is running a script in an exe file thx the vac.. and when u report an account to steam be sure that they will check it and if they find something u get banned by steam .  

i played for diff months pubg and i saw tons of cheaters but when u report them they get banned after 1 hour.  and u have not chanse to get back your steam account.. if u purchased 10 games and u get banned in 1 u loose everything. 

in everycase a game like pubg works with a vac and a replay ...when u report someone because u got killed and u think he was cheating they check the vac and the reply of the kill so they are very smart to say if u were cheating or not..  anyway it s much better have a system like vac then nothing... what u say?

• ro1230
    12 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 3:14 AM

maoriand1:
    u have not chanse to get back your steam account.. if u purchased 10 games and u get banned in 1 u loose everything. 

You are wrong there. VAC ban applies only to the particular game a player has been caught cheating in. So if I have CSGO and PUBG, and I cheat in and get VAC banned in PUBG, then I can still play competitive matchmaking in CSGO.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 4:19 AM

@maoriand1

I'm not opposing you or anything. I fully agree and hope so, too. I'd actually written something else about cheaters and VAC, but since I didn't want to appear provocative, I deleted and replaced it with the GIF image you're seeing right now. That's all.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 6:00 AM

maoriand1:

i don t know if u play on steam in other games... the vac system doesn t mean you can t run cheats. it will be always possible run cheats with every kind of games.. server side or not.. the problem is not block cheats... u can t do that.. but u can caught everyone that is running a script in an exe file thx the vac.. and when u report an account to steam be sure that they will check it and if they find something u get banned by steam .  

i played for diff months pubg and i saw tons of cheaters but when u report them they get banned after 1 hour.  and u have not chanse to get back your steam account.. if u purchased 10 games and u get banned in 1 u loose everything. 

in everycase a game like pubg works with a vac and a replay ...when u report someone because u got killed and u think he was cheating they check the vac and the reply of the kill so they are very smart to say if u were cheating or not..  anyway it s much better have a system like vac then nothing... what u say?

One thing I want to point out here. The only ones that would have worry about the VAC is anyone that is trying to run scripts or mess with any of game code.

99.9 % of us would not have a clue on how to do that. That .01% that does is the target for the VAC System.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 6:16 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

@maoriand1

I'm not opposing you or anything. I fully agree and hope so, too. I'd actually written something else about cheaters and VAC, but since I didn't want to appear provocative, I deleted and replaced it with the GIF image you're seeing right now. That's all.

i understand.. let s hope then.. 

RSS