Help › Forums

Cheating software...but does WGT care?

Tue, Oct 6 2020 3:37 PM (82 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 9:24 AM

drmoose:

Fartman56:
    People need to understand one thing. WGT has it's favored players and will allow them impossible things. In contrast they also have there hated ones that can never do no right no matter what they do. To say it bluntly WGT is world class cheaters. The best thing that could happen to WGT is some of it's own medicine. They need the phone app sabotaged with bad ratings. Get to low and it will be removed. Maybe then they will make every player impartial and have no favoritism. Anybody who does not believe this probably believes in Unicorns.

I've quoted this in it's entirety, as it reminds me of some of the classic rants of all times in my nine years here. Extra points for creativity & imagination, punctuation, while used, is not necessarily used to form sentences. Overall, I'd give this a rating of 8.75 on the absurdity scale ( with 10 being a perfect score ). Ain't too sure about unicorns, but, I can show ya a Sasquatch on BPB.

Doc :)

wow Doc...I had him scored the same way. I dinged him .75 for general delusion and .5 for sticking with a game situation he claims to detest....ergo hypocrisy.

ct

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 9:47 AM

ct690911:

drmoose:

Fartman56:
    People need to understand one thing. WGT has it's favored players and will allow them impossible things. In contrast they also have there hated ones that can never do no right no matter what they do. To say it bluntly WGT is world class cheaters. The best thing that could happen to WGT is some of it's own medicine. They need the phone app sabotaged with bad ratings. Get to low and it will be removed. Maybe then they will make every player impartial and have no favoritism. Anybody who does not believe this probably believes in Unicorns.

I've quoted this in it's entirety, as it reminds me of some of the classic rants of all times in my nine years here. Extra points for creativity & imagination, punctuation, while used, is not necessarily used to form sentences. Overall, I'd give this a rating of 8.75 on the absurdity scale ( with 10 being a perfect score ). Ain't too sure about unicorns, but, I can show ya a Sasquatch on BPB.

wow Doc...I had him scored the same way. I dinged him .75 for general delusion and .5 for sticking with a game situation he claims to detest....ergo hypocrisy.

ct

I give him an 8 for delusion.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 12:02 PM

drmoose:

Ain't too sure about unicorns, but, I can show ya a Sasquatch on BPB.

Good call Doc !! Have you seen these 2 mythical camera people on Pebble?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 4:04 AM

Yep, me an' Yance was checkin' them out not too long ago. Hole # 5 from rough by right bunker, can't remember DTP @ the moment . Speakin' of Yance, gotta get the search squad goin' as he appears to have disappeared, alledgedly.

• CFoley6
    19 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 6:30 AM

WGT is a scamming game for sure. All about extra strokes for money. Of course all the people spending like crazy think its great but a scam for sure

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 7:52 AM

Sometimes he takes a self isolating drive to Bandon Hills.

As for unicorns....ive got one in me spare room, send me $500 Mr Farty and i will send you pic.

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 7:56 AM

It appears that Yancy is conducting his explorables over on the YOU TUBE...

Keep it on the downlow...........

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpJJmfCSaj6mz40kTIX3_A

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 11:25 AM

CFoley6:
    WGT is a scamming game for sure. All about extra strokes for money. Of course all the people spending like crazy think its great but a scam for sure

Some helpful definitions:

Scam: "An illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people."

Idiot: "A foolish or stupid person." (e.g. one who continues playing a game they believe to be a scam).

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 12:01 PM

CFoley6:

All this from a verified member, sorry that doesn’t make sense.

You supply the scammers proof of I.D, utility bill and any other form of identification they want to verify your account.

Thats the equivalent to me replying to tomorrows email from Nigeria.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 12:24 PM

CFoley6:
    WGT is a scamming game for sure.
    From your score history I take it that you LOVE to be scammed!?!

Four times on 23th, four times on 24th, four times on 25th, and on 26th plus 27th!

A masochist for sure, with stamina!

RSS