Help › Forums

What are silver coins used for?

Sun, Jan 9 2022 12:06 PM (28 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 5:53 AM

borntobesting:

Bill19542:

As far as I can see they are only good for entrance fees to the mobile coin rooms.

I have over 3 million of the things and it just gets higher.

Oh you can rent coin gear for 7 days. But the prices are outrageous.

The top coin club set is 4 million coins for a 7 day rental.

If I rent clubs with the coins on my mobile, with that club also show up in my inventory on my pc?

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 6:51 AM

mathia14:

If I rent clubs with the coins on my mobile, with that club also show up in my inventory on my pc?

Yes it will mate, I just rented some awesome coin gear and it shows in my inventory on PC.

Edit: it would beneficial to members in our club if we could gift the coin gear using our silver coins. Even if they were just gifts that lasted 7 days, like the rentals are now.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 8:27 AM

AussieMick11:

mathia14:

Yes it will mate, I just rented some awesome coin gear and it shows in my inventory on PC.

Edit: it would beneficial to members in our club if we could gift the coin gear using our silver coins. Even if they were just gifts that lasted 7 days, like the rentals are now.

Thank you Aussie, now all I have to do is find the pro shop on ,y ipad.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 8:32 AM

No worries mate. Tap the left and the first option on the menu you'll see pro shop. Just put your shades on when you rock those fancy coin clubs mate ;)

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 8:43 AM

AussieMick11:

No worries mate. Tap the left and the first option on the menu you'll see pro shop. Just put your shades on when you rock those fancy coin clubs mate ;)

But I don't see a menu.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 8:47 AM

When you're on the home screen tap the top left where you see the three bars, that'll show the menu for you mate. 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 10:52 AM

AussieMick11:

When you're on the home screen tap the top left where you see the three bars, that'll show the menu for you mate. 

Found the pro shop.  Thanks Aussie.  I looked at the coin clubs & they are all sets.  I just wanted to try 1 putter but nothing there, but now I know.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 11:04 AM

mathia14:

Found the pro shop.  Thanks Aussie.  I looked at the coin clubs & they are all sets.  I just wanted to try 1 putter but nothing there, but now I know.

My pleasure mate. If you want, you can rent the whole set and just equip the putter. Unless you don't want to "waste" the useless coins!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 11:34 AM

AussieMick11:

mathia14:

My pleasure mate. If you want, you can rent the whole set and just equip the putter. Unless you don't want to "waste" the useless coins!

Nah, I was looking for higher level clubs.

• Lance444777
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 8:02 PM

I haven't been playing very long but it seems to me that the price of clubs (buying with credits) is astronomical. 1500 credits for a driver? Wow. Guess I have a lot more playing to do with my rentals "expiring" and having to go through my equipment to get another set.

RSS