Forums

Help › Forums

What are silver coins used for?

Sun, Jan 9 2022 12:06 PM (28 replies)
  • M31Andro
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 6:26 PM

I thought I would be able to buy clubs and balls but apparently I need yellow credits for everything, even in the coin gear section of the pro shop, which makes zero sense to me. I seem to only be able to rent clubs with silver coins...am I missing something? Thanks!

• WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2016 9:08 AM

M31Andro:

I thought I would be able to buy clubs and balls but apparently I need yellow credits for everything, even in the coin gear section of the pro shop, which makes zero sense to me. I seem to only be able to rent clubs with silver coins...am I missing something? Thanks!

Nope, you have everything correct. WGT is a free game but players buying gear with credits helps us generate revenue. You can watch videos and complete offers for credits and we also do promotions on the weekends to help with costs as well. Not to mention we give out free rentals and credits for advancing tiers. 

• spglasser
    94 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 7:44 AM

so the coins are good for what?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 8:42 AM

spglasser:

For renting useless & unsophisticatedly-coloured coin gears?

Silver coins would've been much more useful if balls could be purchased with them.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 9:10 AM

I use the mobile app to watch videos every day. Each day the big wheel spins and gives me an award of some amount of coins. I don't have very many of the; only a few more than 159,000. Now if WGT would give these coins some value, say 1 credit for every 100 coins, I could see a reason to accumulate them. But for now, since I don't play on my mobile app where the coins can be wagered, they are useless.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 10:17 AM

HackWilson1930:
    Now if WGT would give these coins some value, say 1 credit for every 100 coins, I could see a reason to accumulate them.

+1 Totally!

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 1:42 PM

Why don't you play 'Head to Head' on your mobile and either win more coins or loose some coins. some of these mobile players are very good, but I usually contribute to their habit. About 80 to 900 credits at a time. But it still helps me  to get use to playing on my mobile. For me, clicking my mouse and tapping a small screen are 2 different things. on my mouse I miss the ding on my mobile I'm OOB. But I'm still having fun

Siders Best

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 5:31 PM

spglasser:

Virtual paperweight.

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 12:05 AM

As far as I can see they are only good for entrance fees to the mobile coin rooms.

I have over 3 million of the things and it just gets higher.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:23 AM

Bill19542:

As far as I can see they are only good for entrance fees to the mobile coin rooms.

I have over 3 million of the things and it just gets higher.

Oh you can rent coin gear for 7 days. But the prices are outrageous.

The top coin club set is 4 million coins for a 7 day rental.

RSS