Forums

Help › Forums

LIZZIE..........???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 12:43 AM (38 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 6:11 PM

Yer dern tootin' I'm glad I fed them Navy dolphins all those sardines and whatnots!  Fed 'em fer years I did.  Our exit plan worked like a swiss whatchamecallitz.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 8:13 PM

and now this commercial break from:

VAIGRA.

Want your broke, sorry a%% tired bone to soar?

Try Andy++"s Blue Balls.

Some say they work,

Others have died.....................................................................................................!

Stress kills and some people will resort to any, and I mean anything to geter done. OK, fine, LATER,

oh AND by the way.

CONGRATES ON YOUR GRAND CHILDERS.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 5:58 AM

sdorr:
    some people will resort to any, and I mean anything to geter done.

Alright then...this ain't aworkin boyz. Lizzie done slipped away agin and whatnot.

I'ma callin all the "Strange" brothers and Lambert for a stratigizer meetin.

We needs a good bean dinner and some R & R, then we gotta find a mode a travel what covers more ground quicker and such. Locatin Lizzie has got to be more rapider.

We dun tried submarines, yots yachets tubs boats yachts,droppin outta airplanes and now ridin fish! Boyz, we need some "Fast Mover's" we gotta be faster findin my Lizzie!

Meetin begins at O Dark Thirty !

{ Foreshadowing ?}

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 10:39 AM

I don't understand why you fellas are getting so verklempt...

She probly just has schmelkis in her kinecktikazoid...

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 10:58 AM

My dadburn worthless brother Lethargic managed to do somethin' right when he remembered to attach a GPS trackin' USB dongle beta device to the hull of Sweet Jane whilst he was scrapin' them barnacle things offin'.

Latest INTEL has Miss Lizzie approaching the port of Miami after making a run to Columbia, then the coast of Texas (hmmm) then back to South America and northward to a stop in Cuba (maybe a load of cigars?) and headed for Miami.

Cuz Lizzie has a likens fer jam and such, we lure her in to our floating Jams & Puppies shop (all chicks love puppies) stationed strategically out front of the entrance to the Port of Miami.

Then whilst she's a shoppin' the jams and fondling the puppies, we grabs her!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 12:17 PM

No, no, no, no, no, that well never, maybe might work. But what if she comes at night? She will sure as shootin sail smoothly past ya whilst your asleepin. Better have an early warning type system in place.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2011 7:03 PM

There's a rummer about that Lizzie has rigged a haggis cannon on the poop deck of the Sweet Jane. If y'all try to board her she will blow your scurvy butts to smithereens. Be careful SM......

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 2:47 AM

Yappy22:

There's a rummer about that Lizzie has rigged a haggis cannon on the poop deck of the Sweet Jane. If y'all try to board her she will blow your scurvy butts to smithereens. Be careful SM......

Sdorr and Yappy,

We boyz sure enuff preciate your feedback and whatnots but we dun factored all this stuff out when we had the meetin. We have got counter-measures in place that will blow yer minds !

Just waitin on sweet Lizzie to post.......I think her silence is a good sign.

I gotta real good feelin about this !!

SM

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 2:00 PM

StrangeMagic:

Cuz Lizzie has a likens fer jam and such, we lure her in to our floating Jams & Puppies shop (all chicks love puppies) stationed strategically out front of the entrance to the Port of Miami.

Then whilst she's a shoppin' the jams and fondling the puppies, we grabs her!

SitRep..Lizzie never showed at the floating puppies and jam store !!

Latest INTEL reports Lizzie has run amok of some drug smugglers off the Bahamas!

StrangeLethargic, Lambert, StrangeTragic !!!   Mount up Boyz, we gots to rescue sweet Lizzie !!!

Time hack on my mark, check, check.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 2:09 PM

It's hurtin time !!!

RSS