rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 12:43 AM (38 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 11:40 AM
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 12:53 PM

I'll get our dogs on the trail right away!

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:30 PM

hilarious...wicked funny!

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:33 PM

Maybe dem same Kiawah Aliens that were probing Yancy's whatnots scooped her up..

--bear

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 2:02 PM

StrangeMagic:

That's creepy.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 2:09 PM

I told him I thought he was eating too much possum thinking it was haggis.  :-D

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 2:29 PM

I thought Lizzie sunk him with a slung haggis???????

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 4:10 PM

She did done so and is now on the run because she done not so good. Grammar police have been notified and feint interest. (Feint does not mean to fall down).

SM and I afear that the star of our show "WHAT" has gone missing. This may be in part due to the fact that SM decided to post part of his part of the show on a competitors thread, maybe the money was better, who knows, but left the viewers of that thread undoubtedly scratching many of their body parts.

Anyway, Lizzie has been described as "HOT". Caution, if seen, do no approach her and call her that. Please, just tell her that everything is OK and nobody is going to worry about a stupid sunken sub and that SM will gladly pay for all of the repairs her daddies  vessel suffered during your hanging of the unmentionables.

Thank you and have a nice day.

P.S.

NOTE TO SM RE:

CONTRACT AMENDMENT #1:

Per your request we have adopted the "new" theme song for the show borrowed from the hit TV comedy "YEE HAW".

The lawyers have reviewed the following and submit for your approval:

Lizzie, Lizzie, where are you tonight?

why did you go and leave me alone?

I searched the world over and I thought I found true love,

you met another and pppphhat you was gone.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 5:08 PM

Hey there me brutha-

I dune bean playing with Ms. Lizzie on the Torture Acres....That der bee The Black is Deadly Page...

last I scene her she was wavin a shoulder fired AT-4 in your di-recsion...So iffine I wuz ewe..I'd probably DUCK!!!! Iffin I wuz ewe and whatnots...thank Godfrey I aint.

Sew, iffin you bee in kneed of sum pro-tecsion and such...don't look my way....call a bobbie. I beez too skerd of dem ther Anti-tank Mis-siles and such.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 5:27 AM

SM, im trying to set up 1 of these. Im having a problem when it comes to entering the E-mail address. When i type in the @ in the address, it isnt coming up, and wont send. Im not having any trouble on any other site with this. Im just curious if you had the same trouble, and how did you get around it, Any ideas?

RSS