Help › Forums

RYDER CUP 2016

Thu, Oct 6 2016 3:15 AM (419 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 5:07 AM

CONGRATULATIONS EUROPE !!!! winner of our WGT Ryder Cup 2016

>>>>>>> WGT RYDER CUP 2016 TEAM SCORES <<<<<<<<

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALL FOR HAVE BEING PART OF THIS COMPETITION : ))

I am surprised how close the tournament turned at the very end!!!, the difference in normal lies was rather big, but ONLY 1 stroke difference in the UEL tournament!!!

The change from unlimited to single play for the UEL was important but still a very narrow margin in the results.

I enjoyed a lot to have hosted this event, to see people from different CC, states,or countries joined together and competing as TEAM, just like in reality : )))

Only players from Team Europe who submitted scores are given place in the trophy....fair enough.  

As mentioned in page 1, there were no prizes as such for this Ryder Cup tournament but the honor of have being playing for your Team and the chance to post the winner trophy on your wall.

However, I decided to give the following to the BEST SCORES in both tournaments as follows:

• weekly 40, Young46 Team USA & thegoosebag (latest score submitted) Team Europe x 1 sleeve each (please submit your ball preference in this thread asap)
    • LOLserver Tournament, HIOSoon Team USA & OleFernando Team Europe with their amazing 58 with UEL!!!! 1 x sleeve each (please submit your ball preference in this thread asap)

Wish I could give sleeves to more low scores but there are not enough for everyone.

I am so pleased SO MANY people have submitted scores. Must say that the amount of players submitting scores was much bigger in Team Europe. There were also more players registered for the European team.

Great experience for me to see the good & also the not so good things about hosting 2 events in one single thread (not a good idea...LOL) and the amount of players waiting for moderation which delayed posts and made things very difficult to control, anyways I hope all enjoyed as much as I did : )))

AWESOME THE RYDER CUP 

WGT & LOLserver

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 6:46 AM

Thanks for all the work, amazing how many noname had right going into singles, take him to Vegas with me.  Is there anything we have to do to receive the credits? Thanks again, it  added to an exciting golf weekend.  The key matches did not let us down, those two putts in match 1 brought me off the couch, unbelievable!

Rich

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 8:43 AM

AWESOME THE RYDER CUP !!!   AWESOME EUROPE !!!   AWESOME ERIC !!!

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 8:58 AM

Congratulations to all the participants and to the winners. GG to my European mates. Fortunately we hadn't a Captain! lol  Byeeeee

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 10:12 AM

Brilliant job Eric... Wonderful competition and great fun... Love those UEL`s lol

Congratulations Europe, Well done all..!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 10:39 AM

stizzle1988:
                                 41th WGT RYDER CUP

SINGLES

United States Flag.png

United States Flag.png

Patrick Reed

Rory McIlroy

2up

Jordan Speith

Henrik Stenson

1 up 

J.B. Holmes

Thomas Pieters

2up

AS

Rickie Fowler

Justin Rose

AS

1up

Jimmy Walker

Rafa Cabrera Bello

Phil Mickelson

Sergio Garcia

2up

1up

Ryan Moore

Lee Westwood

Brandt Snedeker

Andy Sullivan

1up 

3up

Dustin Johnson

Chris Wood

1up

Brooks Koepka

Danny Willett

Matt Kuchar

Martin Kaymer

1up

1up

Zach Johnson

Matt Fitzpatrick

My bad, stizzie was missing to be registered his SINGLE matches : ((, he earns also a third place with 13 points & 500 credits : )))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PREDICTOR RYDER CUP 2016 <<<<<<<<<<<<<

...sorry stizzie, I was missing your card but now all is FIXED ; )))

LOLserver

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 11:18 AM

Hey Eric,

Thank you again for all your efforts and thanks for updating my points. My posts are pending forever i think... 

A wonderful competition you set up there mate :)

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 11:21 AM

Many thanks LOL, for the fun and the nice job. Bye

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 12:00 PM

Well..thanks all..GO! BANDAZZA GO!!!..:)

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 12:41 PM

nike 71 please eric

thanks to all the sponsors and also eric for hosting a fantastic tourney,some great scores especially in the uel,holes 8 and 9 were my undoing lol a bit greedy on 8 and a couple of duffers on 9 but all the same most enjoyable

cheers     mark.

RSS