• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2016 2:31 PM
    ...any thoughts WGT?
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 1:03 PM

scott,

i asked them team a while ago but still no reply. i am imaging it's due to 1 of the letters in the link being cutoff. ill try to ask again to get a follow up.

-wgticon

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 1:19 PM
    Thanks for letting me know Icon. I did try to dig deeper into the video embedding procedure in an attempt to pinpoint exactly where the error was occurring, but I'm somewhat out of my depth at that level of coding.  : (
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 6:54 PM

ScottHope:

Thanks for letting me know Icon. I did try to dig deeper into the video embedding procedure in an attempt to pinpoint exactly where the error was occurring, but I'm somewhat out of my depth at that level of coding.  : (

if I had to guess, it's just something went amiss... not sure if you can find out what it is.. def not intentional.

-wgticon

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2016 12:19 AM
     WGTicon :
    if I had to guess, it's just something went amiss... not sure if you can find out what it is.. def not intentional.
    I know it wasn't intentional, that would be a very strange thing to do.
    But I have next to no chance of finding that error so I'll wait for your team to get back to you on that one. Thanks again Icon. ; )
  • KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 5:50 AM

If "...it's just something went amiss...", can we just simply fix the prob?

Thanks.

- T

:)

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 5:20 AM

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread, Scott, but I can't find an appropriate one for the question.

Is it possible to embed videos from sites other than YouTube? (In my case specifically screencast-o-matic).

I won't go into "I've tried blah blah" - I'll leave it at a simple question.

It's been years since you let me use the code for the HIO shots, but it's still in use in my CC - so thanks once again, Sir.

~Phil

(very cool "quote" box, btw)

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 10:13 AM

Essisdaddy:
    I'm sorry for hijacking the thread, Scott, but I can't find an appropriate one for the question.
    No probs EssisD, similar topic.

Essisdaddy:
    Is it possible to embed videos from sites other than YouTube? (In my case specifically screencast-o-matic).
    It is possible to upload videos from other sites as I've seen some, but I guess each one has it's own embed code quirks and there's no guarantee it'll work as all YouTube videos don't currently work. A case of 'suck it and see' kinda thing.

Essisdaddy:
    It's been years since you let me use the code for the HIO shots, but it's still in use in my CC - so thanks once again, Sir.
    Glad to know it's still working for you, (no need for the formalities).   : )

Essisdaddy:
    (very cool "quote" box, btw)
    Cheers, be nice if it did it that way by default.  : )

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 12:50 PM

Appreciate the feedback, thanks.

• Jeffwins
    144 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 8:43 PM

Scott, your a genius! Thanks bro!

RSS