Help › Forums

awards

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 6 2009 2:13 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kuchtak23
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 30 2008 1:02 PM

Hi Alex I still missing award from 50w and 51w closest to pin chalenge,so i just wondering if the winner wasnt verified yet.thanks happy new year to all

• Kuchtak23
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2009 6:08 AM

Hi still no ansver for my question and still no awards for closest to pin turnament what was 4 or 5 weeks ago.I playing this game because I like it,but it makes me feel now it doesnt make sense to play those only turnaments what I can play now.looking forvard to hear somethink about.Thanks

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2009 11:12 AM

Hi Kuchtak, we have not yet confirmed the winners for the wk 50 and 51 closest to the pin sweeps. When they are confirmed, the awards will appear on your profile page.

• Kuchtak23
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 12:46 PM

Hi u just tell my same thing like before sorry its like 2 months ago and it wasnt still confirmed as u said.I just wondering if this gona be same situation in turnaments where u pay for fee to play u probably fix it very quick,but those are free so why we have to care so much about those people.Its seems to me that u care just about people who can pay.Try to be fair to other people too plese.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2009 4:20 PM

Hi Kuchtak, we can see how it may appear this way, but in reality people who win polo shirts are not as likely as people who win golf clubs to claim their prize. For this reason, the free tournaments take longer to confirm because there is a number of days we must wait for a reply after a winner is contacted to give them time to claim their prize. Once the time period runs out, we need to go through the whole process again of selecting a different winner and contacting them, etc. Similarly, sweepstakes challenges take longer because there is a winner selection process that a third party does for us, and thus it takes longer to confirm a winner.

The paid tournaments seem to be confirmed quicker because people tend to respond quickly to their high-value prize notifications.

Hope this helps, and thanks for understanding.

• indiangolfer
    22 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2009 7:15 AM

i birdied 4 times continously, consecutive, do iget an award for that? i didnt get any. but i got award for 3 consecutive prior tothe 4 birdies. thankyou.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2009 7:30 AM

The list for the the different awards is here.  If you look in your profile under Awards, you'll see that your Bronze Birdie Streak has been updated to reflect your 4 birdies in a row.  Nice Job!

• indiangolfer
    22 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2009 2:13 PM

thanks tibbet!your right. sorry wgt, i didn't see  the upgradation. btw first below par for me, got double bogie in round 6 otherwise would have been, 28 or 29. slowly creeping to be amateur.

• PAGES
RSS