Forums

Help › Forums

quitters

Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:05 AM (53 replies)
  • jrhod1100
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:34 PM

tried to play and romero99 waited for his turn to quit. i think he should be band from the game, atleast wgt should fix it so this does not happen any more. spend money on this game, and not to put up with jerks. just my opinion , and that's all that counts.

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:20 PM

Your going to get yelled at for naming names.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:46 PM

jrhod1100:
    just my opinion , and that's all that counts.

This is a gem. I'm just wondering if you are 15, 16 or 17. If you are older, I suggest you return to High School English classes and lose video games.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 12:09 PM

for all of those readers concerned about the chronic QUITTER problem i invite you to read an entry by me on the forum titled product discission, entry titled:  think i have figured something out. my entry is on the second page.  thanks to those who read it and decide to do something other than just whine about it.      my nickels worth.

SweetiePie:

jrhod1100:

This is a gem. I'm just wondering if you are 15, 16 or 17. If you are older, I suggest you return to High School English classes and lose video games.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 1:57 PM

SweetiePie:

jrhod1100:

I don't quit but I hate people who complain about 'quitters' who more likely have connection problems. Anyway, most people would only quit if they were playing with dick-heads. I 100% agree SweetiePie.

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 11:36 AM

We all winge or complain about quiters sometimes , i have, but it gets us nowhere.

They do leave sometimes due to disconnecion problems but you can tell when they are just quitting. Nomally after a bad shot or two, not a coincidence.

I have followed another members advice and jot down on a piece of paper by the PC the quitters names i encounter. A least this way you may avoid them in the future. 

• kennetharry
    43 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 3:47 PM

Most I've come across are tour  pros somebody said if they loose it goes on there record or something, loose points. They don't seem to play for fun any more ,These players of any level should loose twice as many points,  or what ever it is that they loose.  That they would have done if they had lost the game.  Then we would all be able to finish the game 

• greenrod
    24 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 9:26 PM

here's 2 more you can jot down. denn045 and tabasco257. They quit even after we talked about not quitting 'cause they had turd-eating scores.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 10:22 PM

jrhod1100:

????

What`s the point of the topic.

You say that you are tied with playing with jerks , but calling a member out in the forums what more then likely had connection issues or one of WGT crashes.

what kind of person does that make you , no different then the person you called a jerk?

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2011 10:25 PM

Don't play me, if I hit 1 bad shot, i'm outta there!

lol

RSS