Forums

Help › Forums

cheaters

Mon, Apr 10 2023 2:00 AM (47 replies)
  • Smkyplyr984
    20 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 2:05 PM

there s no dam way these guys are shootin 58 s and 59 s ... keep on hackin dam cheaters.... ruin the game like every other online game,,,,,

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 3:23 PM

I've been playing this game for 6 months now and my best round is 60. I know it's not a 58 or 59 but it sure was close, but for a couple of putts just lipping out.

I thought in the beginning when i started this great game that scores of 59 were impossible and i'd never get that low. But now after a round of 60 i know that the magic number is surely just around the corner.

I certainly don't cheat at the game. Just practice most days and always learning something new about the courses. Most of the guys and gals who shoot these low scores have been here for 2 years or more and if they put in the same hours that i do then the scores are gonna be low.

Cheers Dazza

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 4:37 PM

Smkyplyr984:

there s no dam way these guys are shootin 58 s and 59 s ... keep on hackin dam cheaters.... ruin the game like every other online game,,,,,

Thank you for your input.   Was very intelligent and informative.

Cheers,

b0gey

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 4:42 PM

Smkyplyr984:

Here we go again... I can't shoot low so everyone else who does must be cheating...

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 4:54 PM

Smkyplyr984:

Noticed who is the only person to post on his wall, been spoon feed to much conspiracy stuff.

CharlemagneRH

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 6:46 PM

Speaking of .. did that challenge Rapture match with Priestess ever take place ???   

I haven't gone to look but .... I'm guessing it never happened. 

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 9:04 PM

NO!

It did not take place, neither did he accept my challenge.  (his raptures vs. my starters)

Something about the induction of Callaway balls was the excuse.

LC

• Ripped1
    56 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 10:44 PM

WGT Swingbot -- Golfmeter // the cheat bot for world golf tour

Mouse Recorder

Cheat using Auto Clicker

There's 3 cheats you can find at you tube right now.  I don't believe most people are using them, most likely only the 58-59 ers  who are defensive when the issue is discussed.Kinda like my teen son when i confront him.  Lol.

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 10:54 PM

Well from what I can tell

WGT Swingbot -- Golfmeter // the cheat bot for world golf tour

This is simply a program that takes distance.. elevation.. and wind and calculates them to figure out what % of the meter to use.. 

Which could easily be done with a calculator and a simple ratio equation... So not really a big deal

Cheat using Auto Clicker

This is a simple program that has a delay between automatic mouse clicks.. while this could be handy, the eraticness of the meter makes this almost impossible to use with any accuracy... and then you would still have to know how to judge distance and elevation.. So good luck with that one.

Mouse Recorder

Same as Auto Clicker with same results...

Basically what I'm saying is.. without knowing how to read your lie and judge distance of shot vs. distance of club and how wind and elevation change that distance.. any auto clicking program will not work and vise versa... 

The only way any of this would help is if you combined the two softwares and THEN had a perfect identical meter every single shot.. which we know in 100% of cases.. is not happening.. So any other myths you want debunked?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 11:07 PM

If you played less CTTH games then you'd probably get your scores down.

RSS