Forums

Help › Forums

OMG!!!! TIGER CHOKED!!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 30 2009 10:28 AM (3 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 5:11 PM

Holy cow....  +3 on a SUNDAY?!?!   Where did that come from!?

Wow, and his playing partner looked Eldrick in the eye on Sunday, after Tiger lead the first 54 holes and said "Screw you, this one is MINE!"

CONGRATS YE YANG!!!  The first Asian-born player to win a Major and the first to kick Mr. Woods in the ass on a Sunday.

I was hoping for good golf, and I got it... /dance /dance /dance.

From SI.com:

Yang made the birdie putt and shouted with joy as he pumped his fist. That gave him a 2-under 70, and a three-shot victory when Woods missed yet another short par putt and shot 75.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 8:41 PM

Tiger did choke. But Y.E Yang "won" that tournament. Tiger "lost" it. Y.E.Yang was not afraid of tiger. In fact, Tiger was scared of Yang.! lol

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 7:19 AM

And the guy only started playing aged 19! Even I was playing before him.

I coulda been a contender (sob!).

Sean 

• Ketner
    49 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 10:28 AM

Im a big Tiger fan, I think its utterly amazing how he performs sometimes and how he carries himself off the course.

However it was bound to happen, I give full congrats to YE Yang for truely closing tiger out starting with that chip in. 

Most of tigers wins this year seemed like he kept a normal pace and no one else stepped up to challenege him. The only exception I can think of is the Arnie Palmer that he pushed and fought and then ( cant remember name ) just completely fizzled out and started screwing up badly.

Tiger just isnt closing the last round like he was. Time will tell if he is gonna get back to his old routine.

RSS