Forums

Help › Forums

THE STARTERS INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT

Thu, Sep 10 2009 9:15 PM (201 replies)
  • iowankid
    57 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 10:21 AM

Ok then lvietri!  I may still have them in my pants just incase I can sneak one in...lol.   I need to put away my fancy clubs as well.  Prolly no sneaking those in my pant...dang.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 11:19 AM

coolswing:
    To enter your game scores click here TOURNAMENT SCORES POSTING.  

Only groups A to H can be selected here. Groups A to D for the Pro tournament seem to be missing in the drop-down list?

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 12:06 PM

What's weird for me is that I wanted to sign up, forgot, then it turns out I'm in the Pro draw, and for some reason in yellow as well.

I guess it's lucky that I've been added to the draw, but how did he know I wanted in?

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 12:10 PM

EllisSpice you did signed up man otherwise like you've said how do i know you wanted to play ! lol ! You were a little later than the other players so I have no alternative but to put you in the Pro bracket, I hope you don't mind. Thanks

Btw Faterson the Pro Grouping link are right there on the 1st page called GROUP POINT TABLES - PRO.  Also the GAMES SCHEDULE - PRO link is also there too !

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 12:55 PM

All 3 matches (per group) are due in by the end of the week correct?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 12:56 PM

coolswing:
    Btw Faterson the Pro Grouping link are right there on the 1st page called GROUP POINT TABLES - PRO.  Also the GAMES SCHEDULE - PRO link is also there too !

I know, but I'm asking about the page where we're supposed to post game resultsTOURNAMENT SCORES POSTING. It looks like only the Master groups A to H are available in the drop-down list?

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 1:07 PM

@Niv... one week from today, the 25th.

*edit* not sure if it's midnight (WGT Time) on the 25th or 24th.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 2:01 PM

To Iowa .... Only one fancy club allowed .... :) ....

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 2:02 PM

Has something been missed here,because a total of 48 players have signed up for this tourney as it says in the 1st post.But i can't actually see looking through these 5 pages where the 48 names are,or have i missed something ?

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 2:09 PM

My appologies,

i have just seen the 2nd sheet

Cobra4

P.S.... This looks like a fine tournament,and a lot of effort has been put in this.Full credit to you Coolswing, nice work.

RSS