Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 6:34 AM

PaulTon:
    I don't know how Andy was doing his way

Really PT?  Open a second forum window by right clicking on the bookmark and selecting Open in a New Window.  Resize that window to only show the friends list and move the new window to the far left.  Then resize this window to make it a bit narrower and show the new window.  Its easier to do than describe....;o)

• PaulTon
    10,730 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 9:14 AM

D'oh, of course, silly me!

• HenryKawa
    1,538 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 10:36 AM

Henry Kawa (commonly known as the number 1 best player of all time, who has ever lived), has reached another milestone > 4000 friends.

I have decided not to ever return to the FORUMS, however, my friends were waiting for this day to come, when I will reach number 4000, so I only returned, this time, out of courtesy to my friends.   I will not make this announcement on any of the other threads, so please let others know.

Good bye (likely forever).

"The One and Only", HENRY KAWA, signing off!

• PaulTon
    10,730 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 3:19 PM

Go away Henry you tedious non-entity.

• opyeuclid
    6,534 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 3:42 PM

HenryKawa:
    I have decided not to ever return to the FORUMS, however, my friends were waiting for this day to come, when I will reach number 4000, so I only returned, this time, out of courtesy to my friends.   I will not make this announcement on any of the other threads,

Should this have not been posted in another thread called " who has the most friends " where it belongs , 

OPY

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 4:20 PM

andyson:
    Look at all your CC members available on your friends list!  If playing with CC members is sooo important to you (the real topic of this thread!), why aren't you inviting them to play you W⚓?

Not that it is any of your business andyson . But since you asked . 2 of those three are my most frequently played members . But i know you know already that what i speak about the invites being so hard to achieve amongst the ones that you want to be available and be available for at the exact right times  is the truth throughout WGT . I miss at least 5 times more than I am able to accept . In fact andyson . It is a rare moment that i have available to send an invite . Obviously while I am posting something or recording something or creating something or answering something or already playing would not be a good time to send an invite . .But those may be good times for me to accept an invite. . 

• bypass07
    1,358 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 5:02 PM

PaulTon:

NICE !!

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 11:20 AM

andyson:

PaulTon:
    I don't know how Andy was doing his way

Really PT?  Open a second forum window by right clicking on the bookmark and selecting Open in a New Window.  Resize that window to only show the friends list and move the new window to the far left.  Then resize this window to make it a bit narrower and show the new window.  Its easier to do than describe....;o)

The resized second window , The split screen . Are very inconvenient and confusing and only work if you are concentrating on an area for a period of time . Bouncing back and forth from image hosts creating , comparing , resizing , copying takes one out of the WGT tab quickly enabling you to use the 2 screens for the tasks that you are doing . Which puts you back to square one . 

It is not always possible to even click fast enough to accept a 5 second invite 

May I remind E 1 that sending someone a 5 second invite is not long enough for some one to acknowledge , finish typing a sentence , click out of what they were doing , and respond before you cancel the invite . The last 10 invites  that have been sent to me were the 5 second variety . Give me a break please .

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 11:37 AM

pdb1:
    Obviously while I am posting something or recording something or creating something or answering something or already playing would not be a good time to send an invite . .But those may be good times for me to accept an invite. . 

This might be another case of "YOU MEAN WHAT YOU SAY NOT WHAT I READ" but here goes anyway.....

I read "Its not a good time for you to send an invite while you are busy doing something else, however even while you are busy doing something else that may be a good time for you to accept an invite."  In other words, You can't stop what you are doing to set up and play a game with CC members, but you can stop what you are doing to accept an invite.  You don't want to go thru all the rigmarole of setting up a game and then waiting for the CC member(s) to accept or not. 

Did I read that right? Or is it "doing my stuff is way too important to waste any time inviting you"?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 1:07 PM

bypass07:

PaulTon:

NICE !!

I thought so too....

Many, many other words I could've used !!  ;-)))

Andy

RSS