Help › Forums

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

Thu, Jan 28 2021 6:30 AM (80 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 6:34 AM

PaulTon:
    I don't know how Andy was doing his way

Really PT?  Open a second forum window by right clicking on the bookmark and selecting Open in a New Window.  Resize that window to only show the friends list and move the new window to the far left.  Then resize this window to make it a bit narrower and show the new window.  Its easier to do than describe....;o)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 9:14 AM

D'oh, of course, silly me!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 10:36 AM

Henry Kawa (commonly known as the number 1 best player of all time, who has ever lived), has reached another milestone > 4000 friends.

I have decided not to ever return to the FORUMS, however, my friends were waiting for this day to come, when I will reach number 4000, so I only returned, this time, out of courtesy to my friends.   I will not make this announcement on any of the other threads, so please let others know.

Good bye (likely forever).

"The One and Only", HENRY KAWA, signing off!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 3:19 PM

Go away Henry you tedious non-entity.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 3:42 PM

HenryKawa:
    I have decided not to ever return to the FORUMS, however, my friends were waiting for this day to come, when I will reach number 4000, so I only returned, this time, out of courtesy to my friends.   I will not make this announcement on any of the other threads,

Should this have not been posted in another thread called " who has the most friends " where it belongs , 

OPY

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 5:02 PM

PaulTon:

NICE !!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 11:37 AM

pdb1:
    Obviously while I am posting something or recording something or creating something or answering something or already playing would not be a good time to send an invite . .But those may be good times for me to accept an invite. . 

This might be another case of "YOU MEAN WHAT YOU SAY NOT WHAT I READ" but here goes anyway.....

I read "Its not a good time for you to send an invite while you are busy doing something else, however even while you are busy doing something else that may be a good time for you to accept an invite."  In other words, You can't stop what you are doing to set up and play a game with CC members, but you can stop what you are doing to accept an invite.  You don't want to go thru all the rigmarole of setting up a game and then waiting for the CC member(s) to accept or not. 

Did I read that right? Or is it "doing my stuff is way too important to waste any time inviting you"?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 1:07 PM

bypass07:

PaulTon:

NICE !!

I thought so too....

Many, many other words I could've used !!  ;-)))

Andy

RSS