Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 10:39 AM

CEverett12:

HenryKawa:
    I don't want any recognition for my large donation

The Gift of Golf Foundation is sponsored by the Bushwackers CC and I am the founder of it .  You never made a donation and never will ,  You are not welcome to do so .  You should be banned from the forum .   You don't deserve my time or attention .  Good day .

Good day CEverett12.  Thanks anyways.  I still think highly of you, and if you ever change your mind let me know.  I will extend my hand in friendship.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 11:27 AM
    Remember the boy who cried wolf story.......well as i mentioned in past , someone making up sad stories about family members passing is low life.......but of course, if it happened to you as you say, then keep screaming as nobody can hear you.......personally i go with the former, and that is the saddest thing you have ever posted. There was a bloke who claimed he lost all his family in the burning tower disaster in London........he was found to be lying......was it you ?
  • thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 11:58 AM

HenryKawa:
    Callaghan159.  That guy was obviously NOT me using another account because I am an awesome player.  I would have kicked butt.  I have not lost a game in a very very long time.   The last several games I've played against Champion and Tour Legend players I HAVE WON.  Sometimes I think I will never lose again.  Is it possible?

Geesh

Here ya go again

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Yup

it is

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 12:16 PM

CEverett12:
    HenryKawa:
    I don't want any recognition for my large donation

CEverett12:
    The Gift of Golf Foundation is sponsored by the Bushwackers CC and I am the founder of it .  You never made a donation

HenryKawa, a retired police officer, lies about donating to a charity on WGT...doesn't get much lower than that in these forums.

Everyone, feel free to copy/paste the statement above (in bold) the next time you see him post in the forums to remind others of his true colors.

Now, I'm off to make a donation to the Gift of Golf Foundation...care to join me?

MC

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 1:49 PM

mrcaddie:
    HenryKawa, a retired police officer, lies about donating to a charity on WGT...doesn't get much lower than that in these forums.

Everyone, feel free to copy/paste the statement above (in bold) the next time you see him post in the forums to remind others of his true colors.

Good statement, but you give this troll too much attention - stop feeding him!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 2:55 PM

only friend you need is the next one to play against

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 5:53 PM

alosso:
    stop feeding him!

Will do.

MC

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 7:46 PM

It is truly sad, when one makes a bald faced lie, gets caught , and still denies responsibility.There simply is no way to put a positive spin on this, which is a shame. As annoying as the blowhards' posts might have been, at least they injected a little life into a dying format.

Go in peace, Henry( although I'm sure you won't ) .Creatures, such as yourself, have developed idea forms that are not recognised by the general population. This results in a disconnect, as we hear what you say, but, know that the opposite is true.

Dayum,  " branded " ain't " banded ."

Doc :)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 9:59 PM

callaghan159:
    but this guy actually had a avatar photo showing

Well here's one that's very appropriate...suitable for uploading...

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 11:30 PM

The one and only great one drives a BMW.  BMW's are similar to porcupines...'cept the pricks are on the inside.  

RSS