Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 1:51 PM

However many friends any of you have, there's always someone out there with a fake bikini profile pic who has more.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 2:16 PM

MichaelStroke:

However many friends any of you have, there's always someone out there with a fake bikini profile pic who has more.

Yup...that would probably be some hairy trucker named George...be sure to gift "her" balls or clubs before sending friend invite....:)

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 6:12 PM

I have almost 2600 friends now.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 9:07 PM

324-5 against the hack tier.  You're the Andy Kaufman of WGT, sir.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 6:36 AM

HenryKawa:

I have almost 2600 friends now.  I play many games per day.    I play almost exclusively MATCH PLAY.   I've played thousands of games and have a 93% win record.  The way I play so many games is: I am so good I usually win in 5 holes.. so if I play 3 games in a row, with each one only 5 holes, I can easily finish the 3 games in less than an hour.  I THINK I AM NUMBER 1 FOR THE MOST FRIENDS ON ALL OF WGT.  

Henry...don't forget to send B'day cards to all those "friends"...:)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 7:28 AM

Henry you are without doubt the best, if you played any club stuff then no doubt you would top all leaderboards.

If i could have one more friend on WGT then i have no doubt i would strive for it to be you.

Problem is my friends list is capped, life must go on nevertheless

Spinach and fishfinger sandwich dearest

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 8:26 AM

MichaelStroke:

Henry lost to 5 hacks?...must have been sand-baggers. I mean, just look at Henry's status post:

"Henry Kawa is considered the BEST WGT PLAYERS OF ALL TIME!  Has the distinction of winning over 800 Match Play games in a row without a loss against WGT's top players. Henry has defeated almost every "TOP" Tour Legend on WGT."

I've lost to 2 hacks, but I'm not nearly the best player on WGT.

just 'sayin

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 4:18 PM

ct690911:

MichaelStroke:

Henry lost to 5 hacks?...must have been sand-baggers. I mean, just look at Henry's status post:

"Henry Kawa is considered the BEST WGT PLAYERS OF ALL TIME!  Has the distinction of winning over 800 Match Play games in a row without a loss against WGT's top players. Henry has defeated almost every "TOP" Tour Legend on WGT."

I've lost to 2 hacks, but I'm not nearly the best player on WGT.

just 'sayin

Actually I think I mixed it up. Think it was 325-4. Either way, if you play 330 games against the hack tier, you don't get to brag about a win percentage. Also in play is that he has played ONE tour legend ever, and less than 200 legend games.

I could just as easily brag about being undefeated against champion tier...at 1-0.  A better measure is that I beat more TLs than I lose to.  If that's not enough, I'm almost 80% against legends with over 1500 games to my name.

In my defense to only being 54% against TLs, I was playing that tier back when I was a master, and getting kicked like a red rubber ball.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 4:51 PM

Make that 2-0 vs. champs.

RSS