Forums

Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2016 7:13 AM

Hey save-a-lot 3,

Welcome to our club and hope you have a fun stay.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2016 6:29 AM

BUMP!

• GolfNIKE222
    14 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2016 2:58 PM

I'm in a country club already but how can I switch. We have 237 members and are level 12, but only the same 15 or so players create and participate in CC Tournaments. I need  more variety in opponents. SO WHAT HAPPENS IF I SWITCH ??

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 1:11 PM
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi GolfNIKE222,

If you were to quit our club we would wipe out you and anyone who ever knew you so it would be like you never existed.  I'm just joking of course.  Nothing happens if you quit a club.  We have around 240 members and are level 18 and just finished 18th in the last Club Clash, #35.

I won't invite you into our club until you quit the one you are in now.  I have sent you a friend request so that you can message me privately when you have quit and I'll send you an invite to our club within 24 hrs.  All you do is accept the invitation and you're one of us.

Once you're in you can visit our forum and post in the "Player Availability List" to advise other members when you are available to play.  This is so multiplayer matches can be set up in advance.  Trying to invite from a friends list just doesn't work that often.

Our only obligation is that you stay active within 2 months.  There are no other obligations to participate in any specific thing.

Let me know what you decide.  Good luck!

• GilmoreT
    124 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 3:33 PM

I'm very interested in your club, was wondering how long you have to be in to be able to set up tournaments. I like hosting tournaments for credits for lower tiers as much as I like playing but i realize there might be some recruitment time to put in?

Tim

• Easy037
    18 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 9:10 AM

Do we still have openings? T he CC i am currently in sucks, as in no participation.

Correction........ Was in!

Found one....   Thanks

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 6:33 AM

Yes, we have openings.  Good luck.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2016 7:01 PM

Tim (GilmoreT),

A new recruit can start making club tournaments from day one and I have never restricted any tournament from being made.

Due to the large size or our club we can have 20 tournaments running simultaneously and we usually only get as high as 15 or maybe 17 on occasion.

Feel free to come and create away.

Good luck in whatever you decide!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 8:00 AM

Watch out for that - BUMP!

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 3:39 PM

I swear this thing is not on (tap tap)!

RSS