Forums

Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly CC

Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:17 AM (338 replies)
  • golfgirl93
    148 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 9:58 PM

Are you accepting new members? Myself (golfgirl93, and Dorkboy1) are interested in joining a friendly no pressure cc to have fun!  Thx

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 7:04 AM

Golfgirl93

Yes, we are accepting new members if you can pass the 5 minute probation period and you have at least a few months history of frequent playing.  Dorkboy1 would have to quit the club he is in before I would send an invite.

Thank you for inquiring.

• golfgirl93
    148 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 11:22 PM

Hi Woody Jeep, it's me golfgirl93 again! I am interested in joining your club! Please send an invite, I will accept. I've tried to play head to head with you but the message is, no cross platform play. I play mobile and I guess you play PC.

Please accept my request, thanx.

Alexandra

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 6:02 PM

Hi Alexandra,

Welcome to the club.

We're glad to have you.

I hope you're having fun.

Yes, they gotta fix that cross platform problem.

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 6:43 AM

Hello,

Is this thing on?

Can you hear me in the back?

I think I lost my connection to the Internet.

• jeffreygia
    11 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2016 4:47 PM

Hi Woody

Currently a member of Craven Dale CC. Really nothing bad to say about the club other than its an "English Club" and me being an east coast US guy there is not a lot of interaction with the other players. looking for a club that is relaxed and members like play each other in match,stroke alt ,etc. Currently level 81, just made master. Think your club and I may be a match? 

Let me know

Jeff

• WoodyJeep
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2016 6:22 AM

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to our club, hope you enjoy your stay.  Send me a message if you have any suggestions on what you would like in a club.  Most importantly is to have fun!

• savealot3
    33 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 3:32 AM

i like the sound of your cc iam in cruz sux . and there are 250 members and when there clashes i am the only one that plays them. it is no fun  we are dead last it would be nice to be in a real cc   

2,111 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 1:13 PM

Give us a look-see! We always have lots going on! Moving Forward Country Club

Phil

• savealot3
    33 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 7:48 PM

this save-a-lot 3 i left my cc like to be nice and friendly i talk to you 2 days ago                                                        thank-you                                                                                                                                                                        glenn

RSS