Help › Forums

Equipment to be sorted by Tier

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 16 2019 8:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • canibirdie
    70 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 11:39 AM

Alot of people would agree that equipment should be sorted by tier not level, cause its unfair to the tour legends,legends and champions. Some pro and tour pro levels are very high and they got all top equipment and out driving everyone. Come on WGT  why give them this advantage they already have 100 yard tee off advantage sometimes more. Completely ridiculous i would love to be at my level with the equipment thats available to me in pro tier....... THINK ABOUT IT

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 4:51 PM

The first think of wgt is sell, the second is sell...& the rest is sell

By other hand everyone decide how much ''challenging'' want to play this game

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 11:09 PM

canibirdie:
    equipment should be sorted by tier not level

It has been that way until Oct. 2010, but apparently the level orientation is better for business: It establishes a double race, diligence in addition to skills. Also, there are more steps to present new equipment to buy, whispering "You want me, spend your credits!"

Pling pling! Revenue ruL3z!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 7:50 AM

Although I can understand the OP's point, I don't like anything that tinkers with freedom.

~ SP ~

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 8:40 AM

Rule number one: Never play a level 103 Tour Pro for money.

Seriously, the only "tinkering" I would do is to make some of the top equipment "Legend or higher only."

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 9:47 AM

K7JBQ:

Rule number one: Never play a level 103 Tour Pro for money.

Seriously, the only "tinkering" I would do is to make some of the top equipment "Legend or higher only."

There are some obvious "reverse tinkering", gamesmanship situations that stick way out like a sore thumb, or plainly, low life cheating in/at  play. If anyone has played long enough to reach level, say, 90 or higher, that is still stagnant at legend, something is obviously wrong...spaz, low IQ, skinflint or a cheat. Never gamble with a cheat. Or do as I do, consider gambling a  low-life activity.

~ SP ~

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 11:47 AM

Lily,

I don't think you meant that a Legend at level 90 is sandbagging. Most of the Legends I play against are in the 90s. I didn't make Legend until level 87, which seems to be about normal.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 12:38 PM

K7JBQ:

Lily,

I don't think you meant that a Legend at level 90 is sandbagging. Most of the Legends I play against are in the 90s. I didn't make Legend until level 87, which seems to be about normal.

Well that is quicker than I made it. It may have taken me until L92 or so. So that is why I felt free to degrade with name calling, you know, since I qualify for all but the cheating part ;-}  

~ L ~

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 5:34 PM

That's where the experience comes in on how to use and know the clubs. I moved up the ranks fast and was out clubbed, made me a better player, plus alt shot , match play and ranked rounds helps. I made legend at level 85 with 720 ranked rounds. Played alt shot and match play to level up during the span of level 85 to 90. At level 90 you have most of the top clubs. Worst club i have is big bertha 3w. It is very undependable for accuracy, even if a ding shot is hit it still might not go where you plan.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2016 5:24 PM

Worst club i have is big bertha 3w. It is very undependable for accuracy, even if a ding shot is hit it still might not go where you plan.

I enjoy the ownership of 2 bertha 3wds........and they both suk .......Patrick may have misspoken......I imagine he meant   "Worst club I've ever had"........

but then again, I probably have no clue as to how to smak a fake golf ball :))))

• PAGES
RSS