Forums

Help › Forums

2009 LA Open

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:58 PM (175 replies)
  • scoresby
    158 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 5:09 PM

Great match, RustyR.  Yup, it sure got quiet the last few shots..lol.

We'll do it again,

Cheers,

• SmoothSwinger
    14 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 8:28 AM

Tough round for me and salamii!!

Smoothswinger--35

salamii--37

fun times!!!!

• JALAII
    42 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 1:09 PM

Here are the scores for the match between Lobwedgex60 and myself:

JALAII                         31 (-4)

Lobwedgex60           34 (-1)

Match was closer than the score, LW. Always enjoy playing with ya!

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 1:49 PM

Congrats JALAII. Ya the match was alot closer then what the scores show. I had some meter lag on the 2nd hole that costs me a stroke and 3 putts that were right on the edge of the cup during the round. Anyway he deserved it  he could of easily shot  5 or 6 under.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 10:18 AM

i wish to withdraw from the comp and concede my match with serj.

due to work commitments and time difference its been very hard to arrange this game.

i wish serj all the best in the next round.

i just thourght it was unfair that i was told on my message board if we didn't play our game i would be DQ while serj was told on his if we didn't play our game it was ok because i would be DQ and he would advance.

all i ask in whatever i do is a level playing field and the ability to compete as a equal

• iowankid
    57 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 10:44 AM

Plim,

Too bad for your situation.  I was looking forward to you and Serj's match outcome.  I'm not entirely sure of the situation, but I think that Ed did not mean it the way that it looks and he probably would have handled the situation a little different.  Im sure that this being his first tournament he is learning a lot about running these things.  I hope that your schedule allows you to enter more tournaments in the future, you are worthy of being in them.

have a great day and try not to take these things to personally.  I hope to play a round with you in the future.

Take care,

Rich

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 1:49 PM

Im sorry plim. You know i didnt mean that like it sounds. Its just that its a been almost 2 weeks. And now we have move on. Dont worry, like iowankid said, im learning about this tourney stuff. So if i hurt your feelings, im sorry! :) Please forgive me

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 11:51 PM

Thank you iowankid for the comment. Im thanking you because i dont want anyone to hate me. Thanks for not getting mad at me :) and bagging it on me!

Sorry plim, i feel like a douchebag now for doing that :)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tISRd5EeWEwtW4xBqXKmdEQ&gid=0

• iowankid
    57 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 7:36 PM

Ed dont be so hard on yourself man.  We all make mistakes.  The better person acknowledges the mistake, ask for giveness and moves on to try and be better.  I believe that your words have made progress in that direction.  Time to get back to work and allow Plim to move on as well.

Dont be so big as to think that it is the last mistake that you will make, that's your mom's job...lol.

Take care buddy,

Rich

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2009 10:10 PM

I just sended everyone that is left in the tourney, a message reminding them that they have matches. Please get them in A.S.A.P. Thank you.

-ED

RSS