Im going to start my tiebreaker round right now. thanks

• scummings
    56 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 5:47 AM

Im going to start my tiebreaker round right now. will post immediate after

• scummings
    56 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:04 AM

im not gonna bother posting this card.... started off strong with a bird... then fell apart completly! ended up +3...goodluck in the next round azshawn.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 3:35 PM

FINALLY WE ARE IN THE SEMI-FINALS.! LOL. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME.

UPDATED BRACKET:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tISRd5EeWEwtW4xBqXKmdEQ&gid=0

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 6:19 PM

semi final round completed between azshawn71 & nh1977:

azshawn71 wins with a 35 over nh1977's 36

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 6:58 PM

Sweet! Now we are in the finals in the pro brackets.! The final game in the pro bracket will be

azshawn71 vs scoresby

Good luck to both players!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 9:55 PM

Result of Master Semi-Final

Coolswing     34         Serj   39

It was one of the weirdest round I've ever played with funny shots, putts not breaking like it normally, ball hitting trees and bouncing back at you, approach shots hit perfect but ended up being way too long, etc... !  Anyway Serj had a very unlucky day and right from the 2nd hole he ended up in the thick rough off the tee and took him 2 shots just to get back on the fairway including one shot that just didn't move the ball more than 5y ! Then things just went down hill for him from then on.  More wierds shits was to come though, I had a shot in the rough on the 4th hole with a punch 3 wood that just went straight up in the air and went for about 20 y ! Serj had a similar shot coming out of the fairway bunker on 9th hole ! unbelievable, myabe the game server got hacked or something, just unreal !

it's a shame cause we both were looking forward to a close match as Serj is a very good player.  Anyway not much we can do there, i hope it doesn't happen to me again ! lol ! Thanks Ed for your hard work and I hope the other players will help him finish off this tournament soon.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 6:29 PM

Now, im waiting for SmoothSwinger and JALAII for play their round. Besides that, the we are in the finals.!

UPDATED BRACKET:

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 1:49 PM

It was a nailbiter till the bitter end with scoresby winning the L.A. Open Pro Division 34-36 over azshawn71.

All was par for both players till scoresby birdied the fifth for a 1 stroke lead.  A bogey 7th tied it up with azshawn71 continuing his streak of pars.

Then a bogey for azshawn on #8 while scoresby birdied that hole.  Pars all around on #9 to close the day.

Thanks azshawn71 for an excellent round and a fun afternoon.

Cheers,

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 2:41 PM

Congratulations to scoresby for winning the LA Open Pro Division!

RSS