Help › Forums

different courses

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 6 2009 5:54 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fatjackson
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 5:13 AM

We hear you loud and clear!  We are travelling the world to photograph new courses for the stroke play and closest-to-the-hole games right now!

well played sir well played

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 7:20 AM

Among other things, I'm a professional photographer.  I wanna travel the world to photograph courses too!   Take me with you!  Take me with you! 

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2009 11:55 AM

Apply for that, what you said Doublemochaman. Go apply for WGT committee, in that department. You probably would be better and quicker than WGT maybe! lol

:-)

• jabboono1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2009 5:19 AM

when i first signed on with wgt i was playing different courses now on only can play beth page black,can anyone explain why

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2009 8:40 AM

Yehey!!!!!!!!  Hip Hip Horay!!!!!!!!  Thank you wgt....  But I just had my best 9 holes at both bethpage and at Kiawah this morning.....  a 32 and a 30.......  and to the person who can only play bethpage.... try selecting courses.  I do hope they switch up the monthly 18 hole stroke plays from Bethpage though.....  they've been stuck on that for a few months now

• fluffton
    87 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 5:54 AM

Good morning-afternoon are you going to make st andrews stroke play?and could you name other courses for stroke play which are in the pipeline.ty

• PAGES
RSS