4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 9:16 AM

He will be our next President

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 10:35 AM

SweetiePie:

Sleeve of balls says you're wrong...sleeve of choice to the winner of the wager, agreed?

I think this is the most amicable way to settle political disputes.

;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 10:40 AM

SweetiePie:

LOL

• shanecmbk
    31 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:24 AM

Lily is correct, as she usually is.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:54 AM

SweetiePie:

I have no dog in this hunt, but I am a conservative. I admire that Trump has run this campaign, and looks to win it, while taking on both the GOP and Democrat machines.

The "experts" say that Clinton's unfavorable rating is at 55%. Normally that would doom a candidate in the general election, except that Trump's unfavorable rating is at a staggering 70%.

Trump is often petulant and tends to over react, but he is beholding to no one.

Clinton is more reasoned and calm, but she's beholding to many. The "secret" donors to the Clinton foundation, and also to the big banks and wall street, which paid her large sums for speeches. She is a lousy speaker, so the money wasn't for her oratory skills. The payback is "access".

Given the political grid lock in DC, it really doesn't matter who occupies the WH...not much will get done...and that may be a good thing.

ct

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 12:18 PM

SweetiePie:

In a fair and honest election, he would be.  Unfortunately, you folks don't have those any more (but don't feel too bad about that...you're certainly not alone on that one).

Since Hellary the chronic liar isn't rotting in jail over the e-mail scandal (or Benghazi for that matter)...there's got to be a reason.  The logical one is because she's already been chosen by the board of USA Inc. to succeed ass-banana as their puppet du-jour.

The other option is that she's really as squeaky-clean as she claims to be and she's just getting picked on by the meanies in the media.  A betting man would likely opt for the former over the latter...

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 12:28 PM

^^^ And there's one you're never gonna here on Fox news folks.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:13 PM

drmoose:

^^^ And there's one you're never gonna here on Fox news folks.

Doc :)

Heh, ironic. All that Canadian blather came from the media.  LOL

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:00 PM

donsprintr:

In my opinion, none of the candidates in this time round presidential race is worth having ... nor was the arrogant snob that currently occupies that White mansion on Pennsylvania Avenue ...

They all stink.  Nuff said ...

Don

Exactly!!!!!~

I absolutely hate Trump, but I hope he wins, that's how bad the rest of them are!

Regardless of how bad of a President he would be, it is virtually impossible to do worse than the "B!tch"!

At least with him it isn't politics as usual, interesting to say the least, but I for one am "sick" to death or the current norm in politics, that and I'm one of those sheep that tell the shepherd to kiss my A$$ if he is wrong, not follow him!

Does anyone remember that when Bill was president and created the "false bubble" economy that is the direct cause of the current cr@ppy one we have now, Hillary came up with a health care plan that is/was the basic platform for Obamacare and her own party laughed, mocked, and made her a big joke...

But with a change here and there Obama jams it down our throat and they all think it is the greatest thing since electricity!!! Bunch of F'n idiots!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:45 PM

^^^

This is exactly why politics are off limits here. It was a civil discussion for a minute.

RSS