Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLESAWBUCK

Sun, May 1 2016 2:04 AM (78 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 8:06 PM

drmoose:

In our view, a vote for anyone but Trump, is a vote for politics as usual, then God save us.

Doc :(

Double Ditto

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 8:08 PM

Trump apparently gave a good foreign policy speech today...bit late to the game, but he's addressed it now. I think I mentioned before, the best thing about a Trump Presidency would be to read the "tweets" to world leaders he was upset with...lol

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 8:42 PM

"President Trump" has the oxymoronic ring of  "alone together" "jumbo shrimp" and "Microsoft Works."

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 8:47 PM

ct690911:

Trump apparently gave a good foreign policy speech today...bit late to the game, but he's addressed it now. I think I mentioned before, the best thing about a Trump Presidency would be to read the "tweets" to world leaders he was upset with...lol

Yes he did. He is hard for many to like. However, I am super patriotic, love the Founders, love the D of I, The Constitution and our history. The fact, now of it all is thisThe United States of America is a Business and we need a kick-A$$ Businessman to straighten out the mess. It's a simple fact.

~ SP ~

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 8:56 PM

SweetiePie:

ct690911:

Yes he did. He is hard for many to like. However, I am super patriotic, love the Founders, love the D of I, The Constitution and our history. The fact, now of it all is thisThe United States of America is a Business and we need a kick-A$ Businessman to straighten out the mess. It's a simple fact.

~ SP ~

Aha!  Your sig reveals it...you really are Sarah Palin!

;-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:51 AM

Looking from afar I never realised that, in this day and age, the good ole U.S.A. was so broken.

;-(

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 1:12 AM

mkg335:

SweetiePie:

ct690911:

Yes he did. He is hard for many to like. However, I am super patriotic, love the Founders, love the D of I, The Constitution and our history. The fact, now of it all is thisThe United States of America is a Business and we need a kick-A$ Businessman to straighten out the mess. It's a simple fact.

~ SP ~

Aha!  Your sig reveals it...you really are Sarah Palin!

;-)

Nah. She was a good Governor for Alaska, took a no chance chance with McCain. She is harmless, interesting but I am way smarter than she. Guaranteed.

~ Lily ~

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:16 AM

ct690911:
    Trump apparently gave a good foreign policy speech today

No, he read something off a teleprompter (the same teleprompter he mocked others for using) written by someone trying to make him appear presidential. He doesn't understand what he's reading nor does he have a plan.

Very, very scary thought  that lynch mob mentality is taking over the ignorant masses that support him.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 6:33 AM

In my opinion, none of the candidates in this time round presidential race is worth having ... nor was the arrogant snob that currently occupies that White mansion on Pennsylvania Avenue ...

They all stink.  Nuff said ...

Don

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 7:14 AM

Lily, I have no doubt you're smarter than Sarah Palin, it's obvious...but one must temper that sentiment with the sobering fact that a common houseplant is also smarter than Sarah Palin.

As far as Trump's foreign policy speech, the general impression is that he struggled with it, had no focus, contradicted himself, and was basically telling a joke without a punchline.  

RSS