Forums

Help › Forums

Community Spotlight

Mon, Apr 25 2016 3:37 PM (29 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 5:34 PM

I see it as something that a player of this game  has been here and done that . Been part of the community of the game . Put the time in to make this a better place . 

SweetiePie:
    un-earned, self appointment.

Not that I would do something like that ( look to the future ) , said the reformed troll 

OPY 

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 5:37 PM

You're being very unfair on Icon - after all, he was won every TC tournament since being elevated to that tier. He's been the leading money winner, leading driver, leading putter, closest average distance to the pin, leading scrambles --- basically he leads every single stat in the TC tier.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 8:56 PM

WigerToods2010:

I would think Iconian was the ideal choice to test if the new tier system was operating as expected - employee/fantastic online golfer/all round goody-two-shoes...

Mr Wiger............I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies....despite your sickening groveling tactics, Icon will see right through your post and will be watching over you next game and you will be re-payed by unprecedented levels of VEM!

Have a great day sir...........

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 9:45 PM

andyson:
    WGTadmin2:
    As for the Tour Champions tier it will be invite only, and also be based on your Average score with the additional variable of how you performed in past tournaments.  

Another carrot IMHO.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 3:51 AM

alanti:

Mr Wiger............I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies....despite your sickening groveling tactics, Icon will see right through your post and will be watching over you next game and you will be re-payed by unprecedented levels of VEM!

Have a great day sir...........

Rumbled... 

You too, auld yin.

'We'

thank

you

from

the

heart

of

our

bottoms.

#slothsindahoose

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 8:16 AM

hakman123:

You're being very unfair on Icon - after all, he was won every TC tournament since being elevated to that tier. He's been the leading money winner, leading driver, leading putter, closest average distance to the pin, leading scrambles --- basically he leads every single stat in the TC tier.

Opy with his banana and Icon in his tutu...for everything else, there's master card..:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 4:26 PM

WigerToods2010:

from

the

heart

of

our

bottoms.

That sucked - you had a glimmer of hope for a change, you were 1 up on the last...and got screwed.

Yup you struggle under pressure, but that was just wrong.....thanks WGT, just wrong.

Took the pleasure of beating ya in extra holes :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 3:54 AM

alanti:
    Yup you struggle under pressure

Nah, it's just when folk keep intentionally disconnecting that gets me - especially  when they are just about to lose...

;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2016 10:41 AM

MichaelStroke:

You're always in my spotlight, Lily.

Likewise

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2016 11:38 AM

The sad fact is the spotlight could be used as an automatic multi account location device.

At least 50% of those featured are hacks with 1 round of 50 something.  No need to aim really, just pull the trigger, you're almost guaranteed to hit a low life.*

Unless you hit Icon of course, this is not intended to belittle him in any way.

RSS