Forums

Help › Forums

A Note to the Trolls

Thu, Apr 7 2016 7:13 PM (51 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:24 PM

Hmm....Gee Mr. Godelescher, very interesting. I've been here 7 years, played with all the greats from Tibbets on, and yet, I never heard of you or seen your name anywhere. Is it possible?

~ SP ~ 

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:33 PM

ct690911:
    I may or may not get better...I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a forum hack, a troll and a lurker? ...oi vey

The principal is to have fun here on the forum or when we play the game. It's a philosophy we have both my friend even if for me my english is worse than the english from my avatar lol

Personnaly, i don't think i'm better than 97% of players, better than average for sure but  i will never win a  single hole against Mister H. K.  lol

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:41 PM

SweetiePie:

Hmm....Gee Mr. Godelescher, very interesting. I've been here 7 years, played with all the greats from Tibbets on, and yet, I never heard of you or seen your name anywhere. Is it possible?

~ SP ~ 

Lily, the OP is a 65 avg legend with no CC and one friend...I would suggest it is quite possible. He claims to have known the great players, but he didn't claim to be one himself.  Also, his post count is fairly low, so not a big foot print in here either. His advice in the original post is sound.

ps..do you know the difference between a hack, a troll and a lurker?...hear those terms all the time, but I've got no clue.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:41 PM

Then you weren't paying attention, sweetie pie.

Do a search, but be less snotty

(And, for what it's worth, I remember you... always in the forum, always talking, never listening)

Search for the "Legend 400 Tournament"

Search for "WGT All-Stars"

Whether or not you've ever heard of me means diddly squat.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:45 PM

godelescher:

(And, for what it's worth, I remember you... always in the forum, always talking, never listening)

Search for the "legend 400 tournament"... It might remind you

SP ain't snotty at all...she cute as a button....(as we Canucks say..:)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 3:51 PM

ct690911:

SweetiePie:

~ SP ~ 

Lily, the OP is a 65 avg legend with no CC and one friend...I would suggest it is quite possible. He claims to have known the great players, but he didn't claim to be one himself.  Also, his post count is fairly low, so not a big foot print in here either. His advice in the original post is sound.

ps..do you know the difference between a hack, a troll and a lurker?...hear those terms all the time, but I've got no clue.

hack : Bad foul in footy, sometimes wiping a fella out when through on goal

troll : Big fook off gadgy who chases goats

Lurker : Big fook off dog that chases rabbits

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 4:21 PM

godelescher:

Talking of Trolls................

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 5:14 PM

bubbsboy:

ct690911:

SweetiePie:

~ SP ~ 

hack : Bad foul in footy, sometimes wiping a fella out when through on goal

troll : Big fook off gadgy who chases goats

Lurker : Big fook off dog that chases rabbits

Thanks Bubbs...^^^^ (I think)...Between you and Andy, one of these days I'll get the hang of the Queen's English...oi vey

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 5:19 PM

@ Godelescher;

godelescher:
    Search for "WGT All-Stars"

Wow! A blast from the past indeed! LMAO

⇓⇓⇓ Remember these? ⇓⇓⇓

The event (and the thread) v The Devs was fantastic with folk stepping on one another just to get a chance to participate.

I still fondly remember playing Ally Kennedy with a view to qualifying. To this day Ally's performance was/is the best I've ever had the pleasure to witness whilst being directly involved* - seem to recall back-to-back eagles from Ally.

Just had a quick read through some of the original thread - what a cast of stars on there.

I remember yourself and Ivierti (Lou?) putting in tons of effort to bring everything together and also trying to keep all and sundry happy.

The only downside for me is that I could actually play a little bit way back then!  :(

Nice to see a familiar name again. Take care.

*Alanti runs Ally a close second... 'kn cheat! pffft :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 6:52 PM

WigerToods2010:
    *Alanti runs Ally a close second... 'kn cheat! pffft :)

LMFAO.....

What happened the other 10 times Mr Wiger? I call foul ya cheatin son of a gun? I cannot understand how else I could have lost any of those games!

Next time I will even try to distract you by actually chatting in the game!

RSS