Forums

Help › Forums

Ghosts of ST Andrews [paranormal explained ]

Sun, Aug 7 2011 5:26 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:53 AM

Cardinal beaton murdered and suspended from castle walls in 1546 .Archbishop  sharp hauled from his coach and murdered drives a phantom coach around the local lanes and the number one spook is -

The White Lady - Around the time of a full moon two stonemasons found an open coffin containing a young woman dressed in a white robe and white gloves . She is seen on stormy nights when the sea mist rolls in . If she beckons you over and she lifts her veil you will go completely mad .

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 1:37 PM

This maybe the cause of yancy,s shadow,s ,

Gorse and heather require management intervention or they become leggy and degenerate .As they compete for light ,gorse and heather will grow and cast shadow,s and hide the natural topography of the dunes .Gamekeeper,s will burn or cut by chainsaw leaving more bare sand .Stoat,s and weasel,s also f eed heavily on the course marking the ground by stripping the grass so all these put together maybe the cause of dark unexplained shapes and shadows .

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 1:51 PM

craigswan:
    She is seen on stormy nights when the sea mist rolls in . If she beckons you over and she lifts her veil you will go completely mad .

Godfrey Daniels man !!  This sounds like my ex-wife !!

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:21 PM

craigswan:
    The White Lady - Around the time of a full moon two stonemasons found an open coffin containing a young woman dressed in a white robe and white gloves . She is seen on stormy nights when the sea mist rolls in . If she beckons you over and she lifts her veil you will go completely mad .

Enter Andyson and his easel... got to see what you can make of this.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 3:45 PM

There! You gone and done it Mio! You've triggered my alarm when anyone posts "andyson" on the internet and interrupted my Google image search for gerbil roadkill.

I'm quite upset.

No I will not do the White Lady. SM's profile pick is enough to make us all go completely mad.

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:31 AM

Imagine a new years night of sparkling frost and moonlight .To hear wild skirling of the ghostly bagpipes of young piper jock walking down the west cliff where no mortal could stand .

To win a bet jock set out to explore the caves and passageways but beware because if you see him walk only good luck reversed will come your way .Jock was never seen again and his widow fanny died of a broken heart .

BOO .

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:15 PM

craigswan:

Cardinal beaton murdered and suspended from castle walls in 1546 .Archbishop  sharp hauled from his coach and murdered drives a phantom coach around the local lanes and the number one spook is -

I saw her on the 18th hole. standing below the Chemtrails

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 1:15 PM

andyson:
    and interrupted my Google image search for gerbil roadkill.

That's just not right Andyson !!!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 3:57 PM

I don't have THAT much hair in my ears!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 5:59 PM

So you got ears like that????? LMFAO...

• PAGES
RSS