Forums

Help › Forums

How do you do it?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 24 2008 3:33 PM (4 replies)
  • Fooshead
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 9:50 AM

Considering the circumstances of the shot, anything short of the perfect swing I seem to be way off base. Sure sometimes I'll pull one off and get the heart beat but for the most part I'll probably be practicing more than playing just so to be a little competitive. Its to bad that there isn't any place to practice just swings with the meter.

Any suggestions out there to help with reaction times for the clicking finger?

• JerryHa
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 26 2008 6:46 AM

I think that a driving range and a putting green would be helpfull here giving us newbies a place to work on shots and putting.

• Duffer24
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2008 3:52 PM

I have a "jumpy" swing bar at times, so I will let the bar go without clicking.  This is beneficial for 2 reasons.  It allows my computer to catch up and smooth out the swing bar and it also helps me with my timing.  Try taking a few swings without clicking and see if you improve your timing. 

• herboringel
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2008 11:55 AM

I am having the devil of a time putting accurately and with the right touch....any suggestions?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Dec 24 2008 3:33 PM

herboringel, I've written up a few tips on putting that you might be interested in.

Check it out here

RSS