I'm on that list ^^^^

..:)

Oh - do I have a follower?

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 1:25 PM

ct690911:

alosso:

I for one obey to the limit of 100 friends. I can't care about those (or more than that) and I once heard that it influences the game in a negative way. For sure, more friends produce more alarms during the game when they are going online or offline.

I'm on that list ^^^^

me too me too!!!!! 

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 3:44 AM

rollone:

ct690911:

alosso:

I for one obey to the limit of 100 friends. I can't care about those (or more than that) and I once heard that it influences the game in a negative way. For sure, more friends produce more alarms during the game when they are going online or offline.

I'm on that list ^^^

me too me too!!!!! 

Paul, looks like you have two followers, and 98 that won't admit it...lol

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 3:58 AM

94 silent to be precise, room for four more ;)

• MikeHD
    89 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 1:44 PM

To bring this discussion back to Kevi's original point.
    This game is fast becoming a joke.
    I have lost count the number of times games have been ruined on the final hole or even green because players get kicked out through no fault of their own. It is becoming, quite frankly, a waste of time and money. And rounds that end like that are frustrating and certainly not enjoyable to make you think "I must do that again!"
    This is s good product when it works but could be made so much better if the glitches were sorted out.
    Maybe WGT's main source of revenue is not from the "sale" of balls and equipment but from advertising and the like so they don't care.
    However without players they will not get advertising for long.
    Come on WGT get your act together!
    What is your motto? Have fun!
    lmao !!!!!!

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 11:18 PM

I have no issues with this game what so ever..but then again I do know how to fix stuff to make all my rounds play smooth,but the issues are to me not with the game but to some of the moron players on here that figure its a computer golf game and it will run smooth all the time no mater what..well not so.. that is why they have tools to fix things and the one thing that is on the player to always do to keep the game running as well as mine does and my Computer is 11 years old is to clear the cookies on the browser after so many rounds played..but a lot of so called players do not even know how to do that..let alone try and learn how to do it the correct way..I clear mine when issues arise and when slow loads that get longer and longer is a great indicator that the cookies need to be cleared.

• Kevindahole
    91 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:39 PM

WGT, 

I Would Settle  For 300 Friends Yet  Still Believe  I'd Play With  90 %  Of  My Friends Currently On a Regular Basis !  Oh Well, I Guess I Just Must Be a Pretty Popular Girl, That Lots of My Players Friends Wanna Play a Round Together With Me ! 255  is way To Low ! 

Well Fore Me At Least ! 

Sincerly,  Kevindahole 

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:37 PM

No post here

• PAGES
RSS