WGT Needs To Make Some Real Changes With This Issue Ridden Game ~

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:37 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kevindahole
    91 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 10:01 PM

WGT  

How Can You Continue Referring to Your Constant Unexpected  Game Errors  as Player Disconnections  that result in Disqualifications after 3 times ??? It's so Contradictray  to Penalize Players  for the Games Errors  that Have  Nothing at all to do With Player's who  actually Disconnect delibrately ?. Why Can't you  distinguish when a player leaves games  or  just add a  quit game button  instead  of  disqualifying a player due to your games  technical  problems  and issues ??

Why Can't this Game  Recognize a Game Error from a Actul Player Game Disconnect ??? This has  cause  me to lose Multiple Match games when ahead of my opponent  as well as Losing  Multiple Games when well under par in Multiple Player Games. Alternative Shot games are almost impossible to finish a round  before someone gets disconnected causing either  disqualified blue  screen or loading issues ! Also This has Affected My Game Completion Average  Which  has  kept  changing from Green to Yellow To Orange  mostly due to Games Issues that I no Control Over at All ! 

I would like you to consider Increasing the Game Disconnet Disqualification from 3 three to  4 four times.  Possibly adding a reminder Box  display of  how many disconnects a player has in order to avoid  losing a match  game or being disqualified would be more helpful than other  adds  you've installed ! Please consider these requests to make this Game much more user friendly and vastly increase your clients and customers game experiences ! 

Sincerely  Submitted ,

Kevindahole  

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 1:45 PM

Same old questions, I'm afraid. Don't wait for answers.

Don't wait for changes - they are WGT, hope is futile.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 1:51 PM

It's on a need to know basis.

• MikeHD
    89 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 12:50 AM

Excellent point Kevi.
    For a few weeks around early March the disconnects seemed to have improved but now we have gone back to the frustrating situation where nearly every multi-player game has at least one disconnect (if it is only one it is unusually good).
    I even get a pane freeze in nearly every single-player tournament rounds so that I have to re-boot.
    The only thing unexpected about "unexpected errors" is if you play a round which has none!!!!
    The game itself is excellent, but if I was a new player I would not keep paying you money for balls and clubs with all the glitches.
    Sort it out WGT .... please!!!!
    Try to concentrate on adding things that improve the enjoyment of the game rather than new bird songs or inane commentators spouting drivel about garden spots!

• Kevindahole
    91 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 5:15 PM

. WGT ,

Why  Can't  you Increase  the  number  of  Players friends  that  you have so  they  can be more visible and  see who are  online  ?  I have  many  good  friends  on  this game that  I play with  regularly and have about  350  friends  currently,  yet  at  times  I cannot  see them when online  ?  Why  Do  Some  Friends  not  show  up  on  friends status lists ?   It really  makes  it  very difficult to  tell  and often  I'll  miss  Game  invites  because  I don't  see the  green  area  in  invites box   Maybe  a sound  Alert  would  improve this  issue ? 

There  must  be  some solutions to  these issues  that  can be  made to improve players  game  experiences  with WGT.  Thank  goodness you  don't allow players  to throw  clubs  because  this  can be  one of the most  frustrating  games,  as it is for me  the  majority of the time  ! 

Another  Question I have  is  Does  WGT  Repeat  or  Replay  Players  previous  golf shots ???  Lately  I find  myself  being  placed in the same exact  spot as  in previous games  and  my shots  seem to be being  replayed. This  happens  especially in 40/50  lies  around the green situations. Also there have been several  times  I've lost balls due to Out of  Bounds. or  balls bouncing off  stonewalls or ending up  in Bunkers  that  have  happened  on  more  one occasion. Seemingly  an exact replay  of  a previous  players  shot !  I  can  almost  pinpoint the  exact  location  where a shot  will end  up because of this  issue.

I  know you provide  Instant  Replays to Players to  view  present  Shots and also save  them for future  viewing  reviews  but  leave it  at that Please!   So, don't  Replay  them while players  are  in  current  games or matches and use  them  again  without  a  Players actually  requesting to  view  them !  I'm  convinced  that  this is  occurring  in my  games and I'm sure  it  happens  to other players  but I hope  not ?? Just  Venting Out ~

Thank   You,,  Kevindahole 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 11:55 PM

Kevindahole:
    about  350  friends  currently,  yet  at  times  I cannot  see them when online  ?  Why  Do  Some  Friends  not  show  up  on  friends status lists ?

The FRIEND functions work properly only until 255 friends - you have to drop "a few" - one by one - to arrive there.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 3:02 AM

alosso:
    Same old questions

True But A Unique Way Of Asking Them...................

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 3:05 AM

alosso:

Kevindahole:
    about  350  friends  currently,  yet  at  times  I cannot  see them when online  ?  Why  Do  Some  Friends  not  show  up  on  friends status lists ?

The FRIEND functions work properly only until 255 friends - you have to drop "a few" - one by one - to arrive there.

Can you elaborate a bit more please?

I was always believing that you can't see your friends beacuse they are in hidden or busy mode. How this number (255) came up?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 3:19 AM

On the left, below PLAY NOW, you should see all of your friends with options to sort them by status (blue, green, red, grey), name or average. They will be hidden from game invites unless they are publicly green. Your current no. of friends will cause deviations though.

The 255 limit has been reported here numerous times. It's arbitrary but logical in the computing world because it's one display of a Byte or 8 Bit, 2^^8 -1.

Once this threshold has been surpassed, problems arise so that you don't see all plus you can't address some in PM and game invites and whatnots.

I for one obey to the limit of 100 friends. I can't care about those (or more than that) and I once heard that it influences the game in a negative way. For sure, more friends produce more alarms during the game when they are going online or offline.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 4:40 AM

alosso:

I for one obey to the limit of 100 friends. I can't care about those (or more than that) and I once heard that it influences the game in a negative way. For sure, more friends produce more alarms during the game when they are going online or offline.

I'm on that list ^^^^

..:)

• PAGES
RSS