Forums

Help › Forums

Please! Just Give us a new course! Any Course!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 27 2008 1:15 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • blipovetsky1
    5 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 3:00 PM

Please! just give us a new course to play! I've played the New Ocean course so many times I am going to vomit! I am getting bored, FAST. At least give us a timetable for a new course!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 3:25 PM

You've played 10 ranked rounds of Stroke play and your average in Skill Challenge is 359.95, and you're bored?

Try mastering what you have to play on first, big guy.  Golf is not for the short-attention-span types.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 3:30 PM

blip, more courses are on the way as the staff has mentioned before in this post, but there is no ETA right now, so just sit tight for a little while longer.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 4:10 PM

i doubt you will see a new course before summer. this one still has holes with issues. also they mentioned there be back 9 for this as well..

as what tibbets said, you only played 20 rounds total, how can you be bored? u still dont know the course

• blipovetsky1
    5 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 4:42 PM

First of all, I've played the skill challenge like 3 times....and im already bored of it. Also, I HAVE only played 10 rounds, and im bored..I've been playing this for about 5 days...and im bored..so stop trying to act like you are so amazing, cuz it makes you sound like a total douche. "I play for 21 hours a day, I average 60 per round, im soo awesome, screw these n00bs". Honestly tibbets you sound like a douche.

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 4:46 PM

Do us a favor and leave.

You've not the experience to post what you have.  If you don't like the game, then leave but don't have the effrontery to post as you did with so few rounds.  You're not worthy to post as you did.

Pete

• blipovetsky1
    5 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 4:49 PM

Hey now, I never said i didn't like the game. I love the game, its a blast, and I think they have done a very good job with it. Im just getting a little bored playing the same holes over and over for the past 5 days.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 4:54 PM

Going to have to go ahead and agree with PeteBolte on this one.

I highly recommend an Xbox for all your adrenaline needs. 

You've used your freebie(that I give everyone) on personal insults toward me in the public forum.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 5:26 PM

Indeed, I'll need to keep that in mind tibbets. ;-)

--

Blip: It seems like I say this all the time but blah blah beta, blah blah testing phase.  We're lucky we even get to play this game, we really shouldn't complain.  It could've been a closed beta and only a select few people would get to playtest it. Nobody would even know WGT existed until 2011 or beyond. 

I much prefer doing it this way, don't you?

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 5:03 PM

Hey blip?  You're bored?  I don't understand that.  There's so much to explore like where your place your drive, the distance off the tee, to the pin after your drive. 

I don't understand why you're bored.  If you were playing for real, every time you hit a shot on the SAME hole, the results would be different and affect your 2nd shot.  The same applies here so I can't fathom why you'd be bored.  The holes might be the same because it's beta but just taking #1, if you hit it left you have one shot but if you hit it right, you have another and each time the distance to the pin might be different for the 2nd shot.....So....why are you bored?

Pete

• PAGES
RSS