Forums

Help › Forums

2009 Jose Cuervo Open at Bethpage (bracket style tourney)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 10:38 AM (214 replies)
  • ChrisCrosby
    243 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:05 PM

I have won my match...  here are the scorecards.  Thanks for a good match Mike.

Round 1

Round 2

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:06 PM

Sorry, you didn't like my explanation, zant. I guess it wasn't what you were looking for. 

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:08 PM

Well, zant quit. That is an official forfeit. Good job Chriscrosby. On to the second round. Thanks for the reply.

Mike

• lilmike24
    185 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:12 PM

Can i take zant's spot. I know it is very unlikely.

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:16 PM

Alright, we're going on with the tournament. Get your matches in. Good luck to all!

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:21 PM

If anyone else withdraws it is a forfeit like stated earlier.

Updated bracket.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/shooter227/BRACKETnew2.jpg

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:35 PM

Just drop then, we'll still play, its just we were backing up coolswing, is all. So leave the brackets alone

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:44 PM

Sorry ed, i didn't realize all this was going on during our match. Somehow I feel this is all my fault.  I will not risk losing a very good friend over something that was said in jest. I am going to forfeit in support of my friend Coolswing.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:47 PM

I would like to see everyone to continue playing in this tournament, please don't break up a tourney on my account.  What happened here is just something between MFANDREWS and myself, he's taken the time to put this together so everyone can have some fun so you should all just keep going because of that.

I Just want you all to know that I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I felt that I have to do something here cause I don't ever want to see another person being treated like this again, especially some of the new players.  We have a really good community of players on this site but there are things that is just not acceptable and I just want to make that point to MFANDREWS.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all have a good time and a lot of fun. Take care.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:54 PM

I have won my match mfandrews... by forfeit, from salamii's reply.

RSS