Forums

Help › Forums

2009 Jose Cuervo Open at Bethpage (bracket style tourney)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 10:38 AM (214 replies)
  • mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 8:54 PM

Whoa, let's calm down here. I have nothing against coolswing. I know he is damn good. Certain people e-mailed me and said that it wouldn't be fair b/c he would win regardless. I didn't put a range of averages to be able to play but I should have. This is my first tourney on this site. There are things to learn but I will get everyone included. I plan on doing a lot of these tourneys, so please don't get so upset. I'm not trying to hurt anyone. It was a matter of competition and it wasn't just me who decided this. You are more than welcome to join my next tournament coolswing.

So on a brighter note has anyone played against their opponent yet? Remember to post the scores after first then second 9.

Sorry to all I offended. It is not meant to be mean or hurtful in any way.

Good Luck to all!

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:12 PM

lol certain people e-mailed and said it wouldn't be fair if he played thats a joke. Anyway good luck guys!!!! 

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:22 PM

Yeah, it's a joke. I just made that up. I guess you got access to my e-mail.

• zant
    319 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:28 PM

Well some people including me e-mailed you and ask you why Cool is not on the list,so this means you only payed attention to those who were joking around, or actually meant it.Well it's a golf game and his average doesn't mean anything,i can get that average in 2 days,with present time tourneys,so you going to remove me to?That doesn't make any sense.  

I was waiting for you explanation and i really didn't like it. So i officially withdraw from this tournament,you can take someone who asked you for an empty spot.

Good luck everyone.

• Serj
    57 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:34 PM

Haha who would seriously e-mail somebody and tell them not to include a player in a tournament because they're too good (not saying they didn't andrews). Hahahaha wow.

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:36 PM

Yeah, if they are that worried about it. Hope it wasn't his friend.

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:47 PM

After all of these comments, I might just cancel the Master side of the bracket. I'd hate for one little thing to ruin it for everybody,but if people drop the seedings get all screwed. Either we can play this thing and get on to the next tournament or just cancel the Master side. I don't start something and not finish so I will still get all of info and update the brackets for the Pro side.

Any suggestions? Cancel Master side or not.

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:51 PM

im keen az mate just a little pissed off thats all still go ahead with it i reckon.

• Serj
    57 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:53 PM

Yeah I'm still down to play regardless..

• zant
    319 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:05 PM

You asked me if i am out, yes i am.This doesn't mean you have to cancel Master side,you should continue without any thoughts about it.I had to play with you in the bracket so it won't effect anybody, just you will have to play another person not me tho.My average is same as most off people in master tier. You have players who would love to take my spot.So i don't see any problems here.

Again good luck everyone.

RSS