Forums

Help › Forums

2009 Jose Cuervo Open at Bethpage (bracket style tourney)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 10:38 AM (214 replies)
  • Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 1:51 PM

When will pairings  be shown? and how much time do we get for 1st round?

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 2:00 PM

OK, were ready to go.

Find out who you are playing and befriend them. Set up a time to play. Remember (2) 9 hole rounds. Total score wins and moves on. If a pro becomes a master during the tourney, then oh well, bad luck i guess. Once your 9 hole round is completed please post info on the round. Maybe throw in an overview of the match like great shots or big comebacks. Good luck to all. There is no deadline to when your rounds need to be completed but let's keep it running smooth and at a good pace.

Here is the link to the bracket. I will update as the scores come in.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/shooter227/BRACKETnew1.jpg

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 2:09 PM

I don't know if your still taking signups, but if there's room I'd like to play. I am a Master with an average of 68.

• JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 2:11 PM

Ah well, looks like I missed out. :-(  Maybe next time, UNLESS someone cancels :) then maybe I can be an alternate????????? Master- 68 avg.

• ChrisCrosby
    244 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 6:15 PM

sweet

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 6:36 PM

May the best man or woman win! :) I wish everyone the best of luck!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 7:34 PM

ATTENTION - MFANDREWS

I am a little shock to find that you have completely ignored my entry in the master group, despite the fact that I have posted several times to bring it to your attention.  I signed up a lot earlier than some of the players included and the least you can do to show some kind of courtesy by explaining why you purposely omitted me from playing in this tournament.  I don't know what I've done or what you think of me, but I let you know that I am a long standing player on this site and is currently the captain of the International Team in the NAC tournament running at present, so if my reputation raise some doubt then you should definitely think again.

A community tournament is exactly just that, it's a tournament for everyone to play and have some fun as well as an opportunity to meet new players and make new friends.  If you are organising a tournament then there is absolutely no reason why you exclude any players, especially one who has shown interest in playing ! Anyway I hope you have a good explanation for the way you treated me cause if you don't then I will take this issue further.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 8:07 PM

Man dude thats true! i have to agree with Coolswing on this matter! You cant just exclude people for being so good, or if you have problems with them. What if Tibbets, Nivlac, Thunderbird, or AvatarLee wanted to play, would you just ignore them because of how good they are?! All people should play. Thats why its a tourney, any can play, and shouldnt be excluded if they sign up for it....I rest my case.

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 8:16 PM

were the hell is coolswing respect he's a good player

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 8:22 PM

I agree 100% put coolswing in this tournament he signed up before alot of people.

RSS