Forums

Help › Forums

2009 Jose Cuervo Open at Bethpage (bracket style tourney)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 10:38 AM (214 replies)
  • mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 4:47 PM

No problem, thanks for playing. There will be another one right after this.

Updated Bracket:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/shooter227/BRACKETnew17.jpg

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 4:51 PM

I need a group decision here. Thetruth67 has not been on at all for me to play with him. Every other bracket is filling out and things are being held up. I need a YES/NO vote from anyone who entered in this tourney. Ivietri would move on to the 2nd round by forfeit. Hell, I wanna get a round in anyways. Tell me what u think.

Later guys

• GreenHits
    84 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 5:00 PM

In my opinion if you enter a tourny you need to be around to play. I know its sticky because you are the host but he can't hold up the whole thing. Move on brother, I'm looking forward to you next tourny.

• MyNadsItch
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 5:19 PM

I agree with Greenhits.  tks

• nh1977
    91 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 5:42 PM

IMO if someone cant commit to paly then , its time to move on. As long as several attempts have been made to contact such player. You being the commish/ chairman have a responsibilty , as well we the players do to monitor the forums and stay up on top of pending matches.

Perhaps you could  ask the last player that requested to play and did not get in, to play as as subsitute. I got eliminated in the first round, but lolok forward to more tourneys.

nh1977

• southsideduc
    22 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 7:24 PM

I lucked out and drew Kobalt who had just been "promoted" to master.  Had he still been a pro, it would have been no contest.  I would have had my clock cleaned.  As it stands, though:

SSD 38 37

Kobalt 37 38

SSD wins on playoff hole #1.

Thanks for an excellent match Kobalt46

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 7:27 PM

vgg South  gl in finals..................... like you said  damn turning master  hurt   but   we played  even  gl mate  hope you win

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 7:45 PM

There will be a 3rd place match in case anybody as wondering. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will receive a trophy on their wall. Here are the trophies. Who wants it most?

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 8:04 PM

Ok, after hearing some of your comments and looking at the bracket, I have decided to move lvietri to the 2nd round b/c there has been no sign of Thetruth67 even after messages have been left on his wall. I'm not going to add anyone in to play for him b/c no one else got that chance. We're not mad Thetruth67, we're just wondering where you've been. The bracket has been filling out except on that part of the bracket, so we have to move on. Hope no one yells at me this time.

Updated Bracket:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/shooter227/BRACKETnew18.jpg

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 10:45 PM

Me and LongTee400 had a good match going on thought he was going to smoke me on the second round with two birdies in a row. I really enjoyed the game and conversation your a good player hope to play you again.

Thanks chuckiee

chuckiee           35   35 = 70

LongTee400    39   36 =75

RSS