Forums

Help › Forums

2009 Jose Cuervo Open at Bethpage (bracket style tourney)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 10:38 AM (214 replies)
  • mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:54 PM
  • mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 10:59 PM

Man, are you seriously still on this. It's over. You can play in any other tournament I put together. It was not against you or to piss u off. I don't even know you, why would I screw u. I'm sure you will never accept my apology or want to play and I understand. It won't happen again. If you decide. This is my first tournament so give me a break. I will set up specific guidelines next time.

Sorry again, we cool?

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 12:46 PM

Any more results from matches?

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 1:05 PM

mfandrews  i am still going to play in the tourney i am just waiting to play my opponent. Me and him seem to not  be online at the sametime  i will try to get my match in as soon as possible.

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 1:09 PM

I'll send him a post as well. Thanks man.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 1:49 PM

The same thing is happening between me and my opponent. Would you mind sending him a post as well? Thanks mfandrews!

• MizzBowhunter
    153 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 1:53 PM

Still waiting for my opponent to come online. 

And for the record.  Don't worry about everyone getting all puffed up.  You made a mistake on your first tourney.  No bib deal.  A year from now we will look back and laugh.

• mfandrews
    145 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 1:59 PM

Thank you for that. I'm being made out to be a bad guy. I just want to play this tournament. I already know I'm not gonna win this thing, I just enjoy doing it. I will post reminders to other people's walls.

Thanks

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 2:31 PM

First nine                                                Back Nine:

Claremoreblue 32                                 ClaremoreBlue 33         

serj 38                                                      Serj 36

Serj is a pleasure to meet and play the game with, i would recommend anyone to join his friends list! Nice playing you Serj!

• MizzBowhunter
    153 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 2:44 PM

I here ya.  You are trying to do something nice for the community (big task too) and you made a boo boo.  I see it as that.  Don't worry, dude.  Things will pan out.

RSS