Help › Forums

People! PEOPLE! CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE !

Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM (388 replies)
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:39 PM

(from the "Let's be Honest" thread)

pdb1:
    Show me an example where I tried to demolish a person as my goal . Show me a time when it wasn't self defense . 

Here. Stalking and mobbing IMHO, from the title down. Abuse report issued. Sad to see that the thread hasn't been deleted yet.

pdb1:
    You sir are no angel .

Untrue in the outgrowth named above, but I don't argue with trolls.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:30 AM

pdb1:

bubbsboy:
    Im lost with ths one,

My forum is such a fcking ghost town . I find myself wandering aimlessly in the main forums . 

Says it all really.

Henry went on let's be honest about himself

True or not . But he hasn't abused anybody as far as I could see.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 4:12 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 4:29 AM

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:30 AM

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:53 AM

CEverett12:

Does simply ignoring them count?...kind of a no harm, no foul I suppose.

I believe not responding to nonsense as if it were bait, is the best option for all concerned. 

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:24 AM

ct690911:

CEverett12:

Does simply ignoring them count?...kind of a no harm, no foul I suppose.

Yes, ct.   I think ignoring those who say bad things about you is better than making up stories and criticizing them when you know nothing.  So, I totally agree with you on that.   There are some people here who talk before their brains kick in.    Also forgiveness is the best virtue a person can have.   It shows great character to forgive someone you have always criticized for years.   I think  you know who I mean.  Henry Kawa!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:31 PM

C O U N T D O W N   T O   3 0 0 0

> Hello folks.   This is my official countdown to 3000 friends.   I currently have 2900.    

> It means a lot to me because in real life I have exactly 0 friends.    My wife even hates me.   Says I am too controlling.   She says "you are not at work, you can't boss me around like you boss people around at your job".   If I retire soon, I will have to get used to the fact that when I say jump, people are NOT going to jump.  LOL.    I guess I am a power freak, and need to work on that.  Sorry people if I ever offended anyone in the past.  I am trying to change my ways or I will be a very lonely retired man some day. 

RSS