Forums

Help › Forums

People! PEOPLE! CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE !

Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM (388 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 12:25 AM

anyone remember jasper carrot .

"The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth."

"The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?"

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 12:34 AM

or tommy cooper .

I went to the doctor. He said 'you've got a very serious illness'.
    I said 'I want a second opinion'.
    He said 'all right, you're ugly as well'.

A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only clingfilm for shorts.
    The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese.
    And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them.
    It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin.
    Or my younger brother HoChaChu.
    But I think it's Colin.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:18 AM

PaulTon:

overtheedge:

You're clearly metal. Goodnight

Your spelling is aterosious Paul so all turd it ;-)

P.S Blimey mods, time for closure possibly.

• redundancy501
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 2:05 AM

bubbsboy:
    P.S Blimey mods, time for closure possibly.

Amen!   Please put these children to bed for awhile.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 5:36 AM

Hello Folks.  Its another wonderful day in Canada.  I woke up this morning which makes this day special LOL.  Lying in bed before rising for work, I decided I am going to do something nice for someone today.  MORE THAN NICE - EXTRAORDINARY.   I don't know what that will be yet but it will make someones day a better day. Maybe someone who needs cheering up.

I invite all my WGT friends to "do something extraordinary for someone today'.  At the end of the day, let us know what you did.   

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 5:45 AM

pdb1:

HenryKawa:
    We are getting off track here

Then stop instigating us , and feeding the fire . You know fcking well that is what you are doing . 

By continually intentionally provoking people with your vain and egotistic comments . You are Knowingly disrespecting the OP far worse than our human nature to respond . Many times I may answer  not realizing the thread that the outrageous comment that I am responding to is in . 

You stop . We stop .

This post is from PAGE 1.

Think about it.  I have never seen a thread go on and on in so many different directions all over WHAT? NOTHING. This thread brought out the worse in people (including myself) that is all this thread did. Nothing more nothing less.

I have to agree with bubbs - it is loooooong over due for this thread to be deleted. I am VERY surprised it has continued as long as it has.

My apologies to everyone for my offensive post and actions. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 5:55 AM

+100 OTE!

Actually, I reported abuse when I voiced my concerns on page 1. Probably, it's still alive only to prove me wrong at least once ;)

OTOH, since it's messed up from the top there's no restraints to let the pig out.

For some.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM

Yeah, i seem to remember a thread a few months back that lost track and it was really bad regarding homophobic remarks back and forwards from a few folk

This has gone crazy again the last few pages.

I myself can side track, ooooo thats a nice shirt that gentleman is wearing, opps there i go again, see.

But i do try to keep, wow i cant believe hes wearing those shoes with those trousers, aaaaaghhhhhhh i give up

;-)

RSS