Forums

Help › Forums

People! PEOPLE! CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE !

Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM (388 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 10:06 AM

Please tell me where i've gone wrong!  I keep seeing these god awful posts from henry,  and whats even worse is see the same people responding to them.

I'm beginning to think all those involved are without a clue, or they are all the same person.  My Nickle.

ps:  I guess I'm just as bad, I read most of them, STILL!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 10:23 AM

pdb1:

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 11:06 AM

lee22sharon:

Please tell me where i've gone wrong!  I keep seeing these god awful posts from henry,  and whats even worse is see the same people responding to them.

I'm beginning to think all those involved are without a clue, or they are all the same person.  My Nickle.

ps:  I guess I'm just as bad, I read most of them, STILL!

Hi Lee...your posted ended up duplicated for some reason...lol.

I have edited this post to reflect that Henry and I are now on cordial terms. Other than a response or two from him (which remain unedited), he has wisely stayed out of the fray,.. I should have done the same. Live and learn, I guess.

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:11 PM

Hi CT.  First of all I want to say, even though you have blasted me over the years more than anyone (fellow Canadian ?), you are still a Canadian and I love all Canadians. 

Secondly, you keep saying that my comments are juvenile nonsense, bla bla bla... However, I have never been given an example of what I have ever said that is so TERRIBLE in your eyes.    I am always polite and I never use profane language.  I always treat people with the utmost respect.   So again I ask you >  WHAT HAVE I EVER SAID THAT IS SO TERRIBLE?

Also, everything I have ever said on the LETS BE HONEST thread is the absolute truth.   No matter how much people what to throw darts at me and call me every name under the sun, I will not dignify those nasty remarks with anything other than love and respect.   Love you all.

Henry Kawa

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:13 PM

Im lost with ths one, Henry aint even been on this thread, never mind create it......or am i missing something?

Flap goes to the front sir

EDIT.....He must have been posting as i posted

• MOLLY88
    1,029 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:47 PM

HenryKawa:
    I will not dignify those nasty remarks with anything other than love and respect.   Love you all.

Sigh...

The consensus amongst your many detractors is that you are a braggart, and therefore undue their respect.

I may not find fondness in they way that you parade your image around folks who do not have your successes; and I have been raised to appreciate the virtues of modesty and humility... yet, I will always possess an even greater disdain for those who go about in this world seeking and then flaunting the shortcomings of others.

My Mom preached to her daughters that "you cannot always control your reputation but with enough courage and strength of character you will not need one..." 

Bless you & good luck

xxMolly

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 1:06 PM

Henry is amusing and hilarious in his own way.  A lot better than the hate the OP is trying to instill in these forums !

Thats the way I see it.

Gary

RSS