Help › Forums

A Valentines message to ex-members of Every Day People

Mon, Feb 15 2016 6:35 PM (25 replies)
  • roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 9:29 AM

Solarflares:

C'mon now roddy.

You know you were the first one to leave your old -club for no reason whatsoever.

Which makes you rather under-qualified to be a recruiting-director.

Ha ha ha, if only you were right.

Actually, between you and me, I was summarily dismissed. But it's a long story, it's in the past and I wouldn't want to bore you with the details ;-)

You may well be right, but I seek solace in the fact that Einstein was a patent clerk and he turned out pretty good on the physics front. And this weekend seems to have gone ok, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to blag it.

Cheers

Roddy

• roddy1234
    880 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 9:24 PM

I just want to say a big thanks to all who contributed to this discussion, it's much appreciated.

It was quite lively in places, which is always fun; but most importantly it kept it near the top and made it easier for our ex-members to find. And we're so pleased that our numbers have swelled significantly, so once again, a big thank you

So, time to move on and continue the work on prepping our recruitment campaign.

Onwards and upwards

Roddy

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 10:18 AM

Roddy: "And we're so pleased that our numbers have swelled significantly.." ?

Paul: "And offer a choice of a much smaller and simpler brand of CC .." ?

Hmm...Roddy has 23 members and Paul has 27 members, so not exactly in line with the quotes, but I personally like you both and wish you the very best of luck..:)

ct

• MikeGaz
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 6:35 PM

Solarflares:

C'mon now roddy.

You know you were the first one to leave your old -club for no reason whatsoever.

You're quite wrong. Try not to speak of things you have no knowledge of.

And to everyone else, just live and let live. The amount of selfishness and hatred that some of you illustrious and established members of the WGT scene are showing is completely sickening. 

RSS