Help › Forums

Coins and PLEP

Fri, Feb 25 2022 3:28 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Emjl
    19 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 6:09 PM

I see a new feature, COINS.

1. When you TIE a match, do you split the pot or just get back what you spent in coins?

2. How come you can't buy balls with coins?

If you don't need to upgrade your equipment using coins, what's the point in them?

What happened to the player level experience points. It used to show a bar graph, now nothing.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 10:21 AM

Emjl:

I see a new feature, COINS.

1. When you TIE a match, do you split the pot or just get back what you spent in coins?

2. How come you can't buy balls with coins?

If you don't need to upgrade your equipment using coins, what's the point in them?

What happened to the player level experience points. It used to show a bar graph, now nothing.

Hi Emjl,

In a tied match, the entry fee would be returned to both players. Currently coins can be used to enter coin rooms, track placement in Divisions, and rent Coin Gear through the ProShop. We do plan on adding more uses for coins in the future but with coins just being released, these are their current uses. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 1:38 PM

Mr. S, please add to that text that coins only materialize in the mobile apps (for Android?).

And, along with others, I'd appreciate a special Forum section for the mobile game!

• Kepone18
    196 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 1:56 PM

Yes a mobile forum would be nice! Coins are available on the Apple ( IOS) as well. I play on my IPad.

• Emjl
    19 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 5:37 PM

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 1:54 PM

Times, They Are a-Changin'......

.... and no, I haven't been out with my crayons again.  : )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 5:29 PM

WGTShamWow:
    We do plan on adding more uses for coins in the future

Before or after anything gets accomplished with the CC Bank that has been "coming soon" for ages?  ;-)

• Emjl
    19 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:14 PM

Who in their right mind would rent clubs for 7 days at a cost of millions of coins? I don't even know how long it would take to get that many.

Why is the equipment in the Coins options panel being offered using gold Credits instead of silver coins.

What is the point in these coins. I can't use them. No balls, no balls, no balls.

They say in the future but it's pretty easy to add balls in the equipment panel and code.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 9:11 AM

Hi Emjl, in the Manhattan room alone you can earn 900,000 coins per game. So in 2 wins in the Manhattan room, you can rent the first set, and after 3 you can rent the second one. 

In addition to the rental items we show you their closest proshop counterparts that can be purchased for credits. 

_CHAMPION

• MAYDALY
    137 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 3:14 PM

yee have had enough time to get balls clubs passes 

all for coins  

yet nothing will be done  

no money for wgt in tnis venture  

so why shud they bother   MD

• PAGES
RSS