Forums

Help › Forums

mini world cup 2016

Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:08 AM (1,381 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 6:44 AM

A question for Paul. A team mate of mine has pointed something out in our CC forum. Our opponents in round 5 (No Quitters) have changed 7 players compared to round 4, which is tough to do with a team of 12 ;-) We don't really mind that, but I would like to know, if this means, we're allowed to put on the team people, who weren't a part of the original 12. Cause if we are, I'll start bribing, Fmags, Konrad and a couple of others, to take my place in the elimination rounds, lol.

• iainmclean
    1,290 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 9:37 AM

Group 4 match 2 Game 5

iainmclean 31 rhud 42

Robert had 6 birdies to my solitary 1 and had no bogeys, whereas I had 4 bogeys and 1 double bogey. Still, I enjoyed the chat with Robert who has become a very good friend.

Iain

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 10:02 AM

mkrizan86:

A question for Paul. A team mate of mine has pointed something out in our CC forum. Our opponents in round 5 (No Quitters) have changed 7 players compared to round 4, which is tough to do with a team of 12 ;-) We don't really mind that, but I would like to know, if this means, we're allowed to put on the team people, who weren't a part of the original 12. Cause if we are, I'll start bribing, Fmags, Konrad and a couple of others, to take my place in the elimination rounds, lol.

hold fire on your match ok

will sort it out

just come in from golf dont need this right now

have messaged kelsp and will wait for an answer

paul

• rhud2
    1,333 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 10:37 AM

Group 4   Game 5

LVKCC        vs      Derbyshire  

rhud2          vs        Iainmclean       rhud2   wins     42 to 31

Sorry i have the scorecards but not a clue how to post them. We have agreed on the score and hope that is enough.

This is the 2nd time to have the pleasure of playing Iain and a true gent. Luck was not on his side at all today as he hit some fantastic shots that were with in 5 ft of the pin and he had at least 7 shots not hold and roll off into bunkers or having a difficult chip back up. But being the gent he is took it all in stride.

Great company Iain and enjoyed the game as always.

Robert 

• kelsp
    2,197 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 10:58 AM

Sorry, I was not aware of changes not being allowed. In fact if you look at the replacements its not exactly ringers but I will correct if it's not possible.

Thanks, KP

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 11:05 AM

kelsp:

Sorry, I was not aware of changes not being allowed. In fact if you look at the replacements its not exactly ringers but I will correct if it's not possible.

Thanks, KP

sorry kp

you were not aware because you have taken on the team,but my rules stated from the start only players from the original squad were allowed to play,its not your fault on this mate,have sent you the original squad to have a look at,

pm  with a revised team please

its the same for everyone ok

all the best

paul

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:50 PM

new line ups for

NQHP V wooden tee

NO QUITTERS HERE PLEASE          V WOODEN TEE GC
    PLAYER 1 PLAYER 2
     tjos CH  JoeMaverick C  
      Byways CH  LonnieSkinner C   
    wheresubin CH -2  Why9 L
      Scottlor CH  GladstoneScrewer C
      Roarforest CH  Mkrizan86 C  
      Lekit2000 L     DodgyPutter TL  -2
     PaulBrennan L  Dazza501 c -2
      Bazzeriom CH -2  HoylakeHunter L

kp was sorry about this ,he didnt know the rules really 

hope someone picks this up from wooden tee and pass it on

gl all 

paul

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 2:23 PM

PAULFINN52:
    hope someone picks this up from wooden tee and pass it on

Ok, I'll copy it into our forum.  Sorry about the hassle Paul and kp, better than after the match at least.

• azsstone
    58 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 7:31 PM

Group 3   Game 5

Eagle Cub  vrs   Scottish Bravehearts

azsstone 39 - 2 = 37   vrs  19CLTC67  37

Ends in a tie.

We both played poorly and it shows in the score! Nice to get the game in with William. Cheers

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 7:37 PM

cheers jeff

both played very good front9,  then bk9  just played like we just joined wgt lol

cheers for the round after my 2 defeats to joe i guess a draws ok :)

gl all enjoy

RSS