Forums

Help › Forums

mini world cup 2016

Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:08 AM (1,381 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 1:10 AM

MBaggese:

On the first hole, when she bends over to get her ball out of the hole, goose her a few times.

She'll be so flustered that she'll lose focus the rest of the round.

Uh oh, did I just say that out loud?

With 1 out of 3 woman in the world and 1 out 4 in North America, that will experience some sort of sexual assault in their life..... I really don't find this funny or appropriate.

Come on men, speak up, this person could be talking about your sister, daughter or mother!

Uh oh, did I just say that out loud? pfft

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 2:41 AM

Graphic illustrating the statistic that 1 in every 6 American women has been the victim of sexual assault

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 8:51 AM

BC wins 4 up vs Julplant in the MWC final

Jul had some poor luck with the putter early and I managed to take advantage.  Still, it was a heck of a match and birdies were flying all over the course.....well played Jul!

Hats off to EROS, I've shot with 3 members of your team now and have enjoyed each round very much.  All are quality players and fun to shoot with.

Paul, thanks again for such a fun event.....I can't even begin to imagine the time it takes for you to run such an event and am grateful that someone is willing to do so.  WGT could sure learn a few things from the way your events are run....very smoothly and with a high level of participation!  Thanks!

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 9:16 AM

Let EROS be the first to say:

CONGRATULATIONS COSA NOSTRA!!!

Thank you all for the games. It has been a great deal of fun.

Cosa Nostra has been the  team to beat from the very beginning. What a great group of guys, and a tremendous amount of talent. 

I couldnt be more proud of my team in EROS, too. Next time, boys... ;) I Love you all.

Thanks again, PaulFinn, for this tournament. NOW GO ON VACATION!!! You deserve it!!!

Shelly

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 10:04 AM

BombShelly:

Let EROS be the first to say:

CONGRATULATIONS COSA NOSTRA!!!

Thank you all for the games. It has been a great deal of fun.

Cosa Nostra has been the  team to beat from the very beginning. What a great group of guys, and a tremendous amount of talent. 

I couldnt be more proud of my team in EROS, too. Next time, boys... ;) I Love you all.

Thanks again, PaulFinn, for this tournament. NOW GO ON VACATION!!! You deserve it!!!

Shelly

Very well said Shelly my friend, Great attitude..!

Super win Cosa Nostra and well deserved..!

Great effort EROS....

Supreme work Paul for the whole competition, Both of them..!! lol

Been a fantastic competition with great Teams/Players & a bunch of New Friends for all..!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 10:48 AM

TdotDoba:

MBaggese:

On the first hole, when she bends over to get her ball out of the hole, goose her a few times.

She'll be so flustered that she'll lose focus the rest of the round.

Uh oh, did I just say that out loud?

With 1 out of 3 woman in the world and 1 out 4 in North America, that will experience some sort of sexual assault in their life..... I really don't find this funny or appropriate.

Come on men, speak up, this person could be talking about your sister, daughter or mother!

Uh oh, did I just say that out loud? pfft

Lighten up.

I have a mother, had a wife, and have 3 daughters.

A joke is a joke.

Pfft.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 10:52 AM

Definitely a fun 5 months, and a tough 5 months of play as well.

Heck of a comp. Paul put on, hat's off to him for running and organizing the works.

And congratulation for CN and EROS for making the finals and fighting hard for the win.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 10:52 AM

Definitely a fun 5 months, and a tough 5 months of play as well.

Heck of a comp. Paul put on, hat's off to him for running and organizing the works.

And congratulations to CN and EROS for making the finals and fighting hard for the win.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 11:30 AM

Well done Mafia and unlucky lovers.

Guess a weapon is mightier than sexual power.............

[mmm could be same thing really....oh well]

Great comp Finny, enjoy your holiday, then pull your finger out, no slackening

;-)

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 11:48 AM

The Final

Hello all for the very last time.

Just got off the golf course myself,the weather and the course won this time lol

This has been a very enjoyable 5 months for me and  and I will miss it,

I have been looking at the forums on all the clubs and theres been loads of activity going on and Probably a lot of banter between the players.

I would like to thank the captains for organizing and pushing to get their games completed on time.

There has been well over 400 individual matches played during the comp and with most players posting their results on the forum it has made my job easy really,all I done was post matches and put the results in.

I cant thank you enough for taking time out of your busy lives to compete in which will be an ongoing comp for me watch this space,

Out of 16 teams involved we have finally got down to a winner,

This team has played consistent  the comp and wasn’t fancied at first,I thought they would get through the group stages  but up against uk golfers would get beat but they proved me wrong,glad I never put  a bet on now lol.

They took on the grande oaks jets and won on the by a very narrow margin  which must have hurt the jets,a missed putt her or a meter slide there cost them,

They played eros in their last league match and had a draw but this time they have done the business,

I hope they come back next to defend their title

They are a top side and and a top club and i can finally say  they are the

Mini world  cup winners 2016

thx paulton for such a worthy cup,it will fit nice in the cosa nostra trophy cabinet,

well done cosa,hold onto this till the end of the year,im sure there will be a lot of clubs ready to take it off 2017 lol

again thx all,its time for  me to have a holiday i need it 

i will be starting my christmas cc challenge around september and all the clubs involved in this one will be welcome to put a team in it,

watch this space 

paul

RSS