Forums

Help › Forums

Club rental

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:29 AM (8 replies)
  • andypplayer
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 6:41 AM

I rented a new driver last night and did not purchase on expiry. However my existing Ping driver has now disappeared from my bag, help!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 9:03 AM

Your driver is still in your bag, it just needs to be equipped. 

If you continue having trouble, contact CS  http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

_CHAMPION

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 6:57 PM

Am having same trouble with my old 3 wood....free rental of 97 bertha 3 wood. Not buying and cannot keep 89 bertha in my bag...

Help!!!

Jeff

• JBMJ
    1,005 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 5:53 AM

I am having the same issue. I tried out a new club it expired and now i can't put my putter back in my bag which is keeping me from playing.

JBMJ

• tiberius1010
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 11:28 AM

if you have a Iphone account , you can modify your bag there. 

• DoctorStrange08
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 12:43 PM

The same problem here - I rented an iron set, now the rental period is over, I'm removing the rented item, but every time I'm trying to replace it with my starter iron set, an "unexpected problem" sign appers on the screen. I'm losing my "cosecutive days played" bonus...

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 3:33 PM

Hi All,

We are aware of this issue and our Q/A team is looking into this. For the mean time, if you have a mobile device, please try logging in through your mobile device and changing your equipment. If you do not have a mobile device, please contactCustomer Support  and advise them that you are not able to change your equipment after a rental. Please note that they are being hit with an influx of these requests so please be patient, they will answer you as soon as possible. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• Aussiegolfer93
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:37 PM

This actually works, give it a go guys!

• BKR1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:29 AM

I rented an iron set, and as the others has stated, my original set was gone after the rental period. I can not find it in the app version, not on my computer and not on my cell. If I log on to the WGT website, I can go to My Profili, Equipment, and there I see the original set. I can not hovewer choose "edit equipment", because the Flash system is no more (I guess). So, WGT: No more playing for me until this is solved. The app will not let me enter a game without the iron set, and who would bother?

RSS