Forums

Help › Forums

**DAY 10** Christmas 2015

Sun, Jul 15 2018 5:55 PM (176 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:45 AM

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy since we last had contact.  I have one thing on my wish list but it's no longer available in the Pro Shop...it's the following Driver...

The TaylorMade R1 Super TP 8.0 Black Driver (OBAN Shaft) Level 93+

There is no mid-level 90s Driver options any longer and that one would be great to have.

If your elves can't reproduce that Driver then I have been using my iron set for quite a long time and could use an magical upgrade to the 

TaylorMade RSi2 Iron Set (L90+)

Either of the above would make this boy very happy and thankful for Christmas.

Thanks Santa!

Paul

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 1:59 AM

Bump

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:07 AM

Dear Santas Amateur4sure, JFHuber & The Rough BoyS Country Club,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter Iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• DMEIER111
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:08 AM

hello santa, i really need a good driver, i only have the max meter 10.5. i dont have enough credits to buy a better driver and cant win enough credits to buy one cause i dont have a good driver. the free rent clubs never show up in my bad either for some reason, so im stuck just using the basic clubs.  Merry christmas everyone

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:09 AM

And a HO HO HO to you too.

Merry Christmas.

I would love a set of Taylormade Rocketballz Iron Set (L68+) for a nice slow meter as my reactions are slowing down as I get older!

Thanks,

Chris.

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:11 AM

Dear SANTA, amateur4sure. My name is Henri(gohenrigo) i liv in a little country named BELGIUM, i think its to far for SANTA ,to visit my umble home? But if he dos?. Than i have 3 WISHES...WISH NR 1 = NIKE VR FORGED (L97+) IRON SET..Because i am playing whit my irons now more than 2 years,and would like to change to a better set. And when its to expensive.  .....  I have a WISH NR 2= CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA ALPHA 9.0  (L96+) DRIVER..And if he dont have that in his bag.... Then i have WISH NR 3=  NIKE 20XI-X RZN BALLS (L61+)or higher... Hope 1 of my WISHES . may come true,because i cant effort them myself...And if SANTA dont know the way to BELGIUM.maybe i can send him a GPS...(Only joking)   Thank you very much for reading my letter SANTA.......MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. REGARDS HENRI..

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:24 AM

Anyone who would like a custom made player pic /cc logo /banner /trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

• hooter9
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:37 AM

Hi Santa..

I have really been a good boy and feel so blessed to be a member of the wgt.  This is my hobby now and look forward to playing golf everyday..  If you could find it in your heart and budget I could really use a Max Control Putter (L80+).  Rented it on the free rental day and made a eagle on 2nd hole played with it.

I do ask that the needs of others that are not so blessed be considered first..

Merry Christmas & may the New Year be great for all!!!

Word of note yesterday day 9 I also made same request but received a email from someone named "Opy" that I had received a gift.. I did not receive any gift..

• danp250
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:45 AM

1 usa avatar please

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

THE WGT FAMILYS.      

• GatorJohn56
    154 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:46 AM

Dear Santa, if you happen to have a spare TaylorMade R1 Super TP 8.0 White Driver (OBAN shaft) (L98+) in your Xmas bag, I would really like one for Christmas.

A big Thank You!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

John

RSS