Forums

Help › Forums

what ave do i need

Tue, Jan 26 2016 4:23 PM (30 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 9:30 PM

Don't forget,  you also need to have the required amount of ranked rounds in the Tier played to get promoted too.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 9:40 PM

I think you can find it in the search , how many rr you need to go from hack to TL

I would write it here, but I have forgotten, some good stuff in the search.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 10:02 PM

siggipj76:
    I think you can find it in the search , how many rr you need to go from hack to TL

I found this post.   Looks a good one too. Might have to bookmark it.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 10:18 PM

mantis0014:

siggipj76:

Thanks Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 11:14 PM

siggipj76:

mantis0014:

siggipj76:

Thanks Roger

No probs.   Looks like it's pretty easy getting to legend in regards to R/Rounds,   the 500 R/R's as legend is the killer   lol

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 6:07 AM

Interestingly they lowered the cut to become Champion.. I'd have thought it'd be 500+200 RRs for it,but its only 200

• paddywack
    45 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 4:38 PM

lenged.champion..you kidding me cant even finish a game,my flag.is.yellow.because.of WGT FREEZE UP.WE ALL NEED TO GET A BRAIN AND STOP BUY EQUIPMENT N BALLS MAY BE THEY WILL STOP CHEATING PEOPLE.NOW MAIL GETS CHECKED BEFORE POSTING ..THE.IS.NOT THE FREEDOM.OF.SPEECH WE ARE LEAD TO BELEIVE..........BEEN HERE SINCE 2008 PROB LONGER THAN MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ..THIS GAME IS NOT.LIKE IT WAS. PEOPLE..ALL ABOUT THE MIGHTY DOLLER

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 6:14 PM

paddywack:
    .THE.IS.NOT THE FREEDOM.OF.SPEECH WE ARE LEAD TO BELEIVE.

Shout all you want, you don't get that right here. And you're right, this game is not like it was. It's 100 times better than when you joined. Maybe play more than a couple of rounds a month and you'll see.  :-)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2015 4:58 PM

paddywack:

lenged.champion..you kidding me cant even finish a game,my flag.is.yellow.because.of WGT FREEZE UP.WE ALL NEED TO GET A BRAIN AND STOP BUY EQUIPMENT N BALLS MAY BE THEY WILL STOP CHEATING PEOPLE.NOW MAIL GETS CHECKED BEFORE POSTING ..THE.IS.NOT THE FREEDOM.OF.SPEECH WE ARE LEAD TO BELEIVE..........BEEN HERE SINCE 2008 PROB LONGER THAN MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ..THIS GAME IS NOT.LIKE IT WAS. PEOPLE..ALL ABOUT THE MIGHTY DOLLER

MAN! You come in here screaming and yelling with all your CAPS that make absolutely no sense. Your entire paragraph (if you can even can call it a paragraph) has no direction, and by the look of things you haven't played this game since "tibbets" was here,,LOL.

24 post and 157 rr's since 2008 ,,,,,nuff said. 

RSS