Forums

Help › Forums

Bed Stu ~

Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:29 AM (53 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 9:37 AM

Well, no matter what, I am a happy girl. Bed Stu is introducing their 2016 Spring collection. Is that sensational news or what ?

~ SP ~

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 2:03 PM

SweetiePie:

Well, no matter what, I am a happy girl. Bed Stu is introducing their 2016 Spring collection. Is that sensational news or what ?

~ SP ~

I'm sure I speak for most guys when I say...absolutely sensational..:)

As for me, China is in a severe bear market and their currency is getting hammered. Their risky decision to pour billions into Latin America is proving disastrous, and they are at odds with the USA (again?, still?...whatever)

Anyway, I'm hopeful they maintain the quality of their dollar store foam rubber flip flops. I still can't define "juicy whoopler", but I will say, these flip flops come in many hues of blue (due to poor QA) and prevent you from slipping in the shower... unless you slip in the shower...hmm

ok...back to Tuba practice

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 6:17 AM

SweetiePie:

It happens all the time. That talentless MC Hammer blew through 36 million quickly and now shoplifts at Goodwill. What happens is they get all this money, and trend uptown not knowing that there are absolute experts that show how to blow big money quickly and the experts (good people trying just to help) and help they do...help themselves to the money and do it with legal smoothness. Uptown is a ruthless place for the uneducated that never learned debit on the left, credit on the right; and that red ink is not a friendly color. The Kardashians are experts, well trained by their dead, lawyer pappy...the Skunk (because of his shock of white hair against the black, ie. from the OJ trial. They all took a share of OJ's loot. It seems they (rappers and the like) have no talent for holding on to money...I do and it makes me happy.  ~SP ~ 

well i trend downtown, so all is good lol

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 6:19 AM

hey ct, im pretty sure a juicy whoopler requires an hour of constant exhaust fan operation to make the room habitable again.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 10:23 AM

rollone:
    juicy whoopler

To shed light upon the mystery of the "juicy whoopler", I ask you to travel in reverse 20 years, if you would be so tempted...I was 8 and there was a city speech contest requiring originality. 1st prize was $500. My speech was about my fear of adult feet. It went into great  detail about the three types I feared the most, along with descriptions of the people who were born with them.  Of course, juicy whooplers was there along with "silverfish" and the most feared of all, hanken jacklers. It helped that my Father had me practice in front of a mirror, and showing me how to pause, use great facial expressions and how to project any humor. It was received by the Mayor and City Council and some 150-200 so called VIP's (I'll be the judge of that) with a great deal of laughter and kudos that I enjoyed that shows well in the photo of me holding and showing off my $500 check. And people wonder about my fascination of Bed|Stu and the Spring Collection.  ~ Lily ~  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 10:47 AM

Very interesting Lily, all we need now is a definition of said  "juicy whooplers".

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 11:33 AM

PaulTon:

Very interesting Lily, all we need now is a definition of said  "juicy whooplers".

What Paul really wants, is to be educated about those shoes that got Lily so excited...now, Lily is of the female persuasion, so the love of shopping (particularly for shoes) is a given...no need to till the old ground of genetics...(TMI)

Lily, you should PM Paul the most detailed description (humanly possible) of these new shoes ...perhaps send him daily PMs, describing each pair of shoes available for purchase...he would love that. In the Biz,. he is often referred to as the male Imelda Marcos..:)

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 11:46 AM

ct690911:
    Lily, you should PM Paul the most detailed description (humanly possible) of these new shoes ...perhaps send him daily PMs, describing each pair of shoes available for purchase...he would love that. In the Biz,. he is often referred to as the male Imelda Marcos..:)

LMAO!

Ya b*****d!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 2:34 PM

PaulTon:

ct690911:

LMAO!

Ya b*****d!

Lily,,,

I think the boys are fascinated or have some weird fetish with your footwear,,,lol.

This reminds of a Seinfeld episode.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 6:20 PM

ct690911:

What Paul really wants, is to be educated about those shoes that got Lily so excited...now, Lily is of the female persuasion, so the love of shopping (particularly for shoes) is a given...no need to till the old ground of genetics...(TMI)

ct

REALLY ? YA PROMISE? I thought nobody would ask. Anything for you.Here is what I bought over the past few months:The onset toeless scarlet  , the Becca red, the Glaye tan/white, the Go Go tan/white, the Tigress tan/white, the Lita tan/teak/blackThat is all for now. You will have to look at the online catalog to see what I like. Always room for more. ;-}}

RSS